New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    You never bought anyting pirated?

Anyway, assuming you didn't, I can safely say na 99.99% ng lahat ng Pinoy dito sa Pinas ay bumili na ng peke at least once in their lifetime.
    ako kasama sa hindi bumibili, ako ang gumagawa..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    Sa tagal ng panahon na ang mga chinese dito satin nagkakamal ng salapi, bakit may discrimination parin! di ko naman nilalahat pero wala silang utang na loob sa mga Pinoy, kung tutuusin tayo dapat mamuhi sa mga negosyanteng Chinoy or chinese dahil sila ang nuknukan ng pandaraya sa negosyo at sila din sumisira sa negosyo ng mga Pilipino.

Halos lahat na pineke at ginaya ng Chinese, like Piracy, pamemeke ng mga Tapes, Cd's, DVD's, home products and appliances and even our BILLS! personalan na! ang kakapal talaga ng mga negosyanteng intsik dito satin! tapos sila pa nagmamalaki pra i-diskrimina tayo kahit sa pagpapa sweldo sa mga empleyado natin palaging bitin! Pinoys, its time tayo naman lumaban ng gulangan! pag ganyang hindi sila parehas lumaban e sigarado bagsak tayo!

Sino sa tingin mo ang talagang nagpapahirap sa bansa natin?

1. Ang mga Chinese?

2. Kastila? Hapon? Amerikano? dahil sa pagsakop sa atin.

3. Ang ating ubod ng corrupt na gobyerno?

4. Mga nagpapa five-six?

mukhang masyado mo yatang pinersonal ang mga chinese sir....

Ang talagang nang api sa ating bansa ay ang mga kastila at ang mga hapon(war atrocities), maski tanong mo pa ke rizal, aguinaldo, elpidio quirino, cory aquino, osmena(lahat me chinese blood) hehehe...

basahin mo ulit ang noli me tangere at el filibusterismo.
    Last edited by bolantoy; October 22nd, 2006 at 04:43 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    ako kasama sa hindi bumibili, ako ang gumagawa..
    hihihihi

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ilang pages kaya ito aabutin?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bolantoy View Post
    Sino sa tingin mo ang talagang nagpapahirap sa bansa natin?

1. Ang mga Chinese?

2. Kastila? Hapon? Amerikano? dahil sa pagsakop sa atin.

3. Ang ating ubod ng corrupt na gobyerno?

4. Mga nagpapa five-six?

mukhang masyado mo yatang pinersonal ang mga chinese sir....
    Nagpapahirap sa bansa natin? #3

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ang mga corrupt na government officials ang nagpapahirap sa bansa natin.....

isipin mo nga mabuti yang mga sinasabi mo pare ko.....ang lakas mong mag-discriminate eh......mali yan

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wala ng pupuntahan tong thread na to... out na ako, at gagawa at magbebenta pa ako ng dibidi!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    sir kahit naman ng panahon ng Kastila marami ng sumusulat tungkol sa diskriminasyon, ang satin lang e wag naman sana pakialaman pati pera natin like pamemeke wala namang gusto ng piracy diba? saka nasa batas yan.

anyway sir kung medyo maselan ang thread bahala na kayo kung candidate for deletion to.
    So I guess Americans can say the same for pinoys who make counterfeit US goverment checks, dollars, and visas?

I don't know anything about you but you may want to look into your family tree before making your comments. Most Filipinos have parts of Chinese blood in them, even the national hero of the Philippines is part Chinese.

As far as making fake goods, the Chinese wouldn't bring it to the Philippines if Filipinos weren't purchasing these items.

Their business practice they learned when they first moved to a different country. They patronize their own people and that's how the Chinese community succeeds in business, really no different from the Japanese way of business outside of Japan. As an example, if you are a Chinese new immigrant the other Chinese who have lived in the country you are immigrating to will help you get a job and assist you until you are on your feet. Once you are stable they help you get loans to start a business, also the main reason why they patronize their own because they want you to succeed.

Someone once told me that new immigrant Pinoys can get job easy in the US because they speak english and the Chinese cannot, but in five to ten years the Pinoy is still an employee and the Chinese will own the business. You know why because the other Chinese help the person buy and own his business while the other Pinoys are busy back stabbing each other. Does that comment say something about our culture both there and abroad?

Don't get me wrong, I am Pinoy and proud of it. There are good and bad traits in any culture or race and before we start pointing at others maybe we should see ours first and fix it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tracer1: And you're talking about being discriminated against? Bro you just shot yourself in the foot.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    So I guess Americans can say the same for pinoys who make counterfeit US goverment checks, dollars, and visas?

I don't know anything about you but you may want to look into your family tree before making your comments. Most Filipinos have parts of Chinese blood in them, even the national hero of the Philippines is part Chinese.

As far as making fake goods, the Chinese wouldn't bring it to the Philippines if Filipinos weren't purchasing these items.

Their business practice they learned when they first moved to a different country. They patronize their own people and that's how the Chinese community succeeds in business, really no different from the Japanese way of business outside of Japan. As an example, if you are a Chinese new immigrant the other Chinese who have lived in the country you are immigrating to will help you get a job and assist you until you are on your feet. Once you are stable they help you get loans to start a business, also the main reason why they patronize their own because they want you to succeed.

Someone once told me that new immigrant Pinoys can get job easy in the US because they speak english and the Chinese cannot, but in five to ten years the Pinoy is still an employee and the Chinese will own the business. You know why because the other Chinese help the person buy and own his business while the other Pinoys are busy back stabbing each other. Does that comment say something about our culture both there and abroad?

Don't get me wrong, I am Pinoy and proud of it. There are good and bad traits in any culture or race and before we start pointing at others maybe we should see ours first and fix it.

agree!! chipa e pelsent!! hwekhekhek

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
discrimination!