New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    land dispute naging global...doesn't mean na pag mayrun kang hindi makuha eh magiging terrorist kana.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    An idiot's first guide to debate: oversimplify everything.

Jeez, why stop at terrorism? Since you stated that Israel is the cause of the world's troubles, I vote to blame the following on the Israelis:

1. Global warming
    2. Asian financial crisis of the 90s
    3. Asian tsunami
    4. Hurricane Katrina
    5. Breakup of Princess Diana and Prince Charles
    6. Death of Princess Diana
    7. Marriage of Prince Charles and Camilla
    8. The breakup of the Beatles
    9. Death of John Lennon
    10. Death of Elvis Presley (this is doubtful as I believe he is still alive and living in a retirement home somewhere in Florida.)
    11. Assasination of JFK (also doubtful as I believe he is still alive and living in a retirement home somewhere in Florida together with Elvis.)
    12. The Florida mis-count allowing George W Bush to be president
    13. Arnold becoming California governor
    14. Breakup of Ate Shawie and Gabby Concepcion
    15. The disbandment of the Eraserheads
    16. Mga kotong cops sa EDSA
    17. Yung color-coding scheme
    18. Typhoon Milenyo
    19. The sinking of the Titanic (ignore the fact that the sinking of the Titanic pre-dates the creation of the state of Israel, but since we're blaming Israel for everything, might as well blame them for this)
    20. England winning the 2005 Ashes
    21. Italy winning the 2006 World Cup
    22. Philippines getting only silver medals in boxing in two Olympics (forgot which)
    23. Paris Hilton

That's all I can think of at the moment. Please feel free to add more tragedies you can think of.

To Moderators:
    I will not apologise for making the above post. I believe that this thread is idiotic, juvenile and lacks merit, and thus, requires this appropriate response.
    Last edited by KoKoNAT; October 10th, 2006 at 02:08 PM. Reason: removed 'ALL'; added Paris Hilton

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's Israel that is the root cause of why there are terrorist today If you'r goin to base their history in their history book 'the bible', Moses let them out of Egypt... after so many years, they found a land they called promise land, a land they said their god promised to give them, a land that have original settlers, they conquered it and declared it their own! I'm not so sure if they are the Palestinians or not. This is why up to this days, the Middle East has this land dispute issues between Israel & their Arab neighbors, and The United states is siding with Israel, with their superior firepower, these Arab countries can't fight with them head-on, but to resort to guerilla warfare, that's why some Arabs or Muslims becomes terrorist...Do you agree?
    I hope this post is just to get a reaction and that you don't actually believe your statement. The problem is people's lack of tolerance for each others differences. There is enough blame to go around for the problems in the Middle East from Israel, the Arab countries, and the western world. However, pinning the blame on anyone does not really solve the problem. Also keep in mind that the Palestinian problem isn't just a Muslim problem since there are Christian Palestinians involved too. The Muslim terrorist do not represent a majority of the followers of that religion. As a matter of fact the terrorist are fighting a jihad based on a fatwah issued by person(Osama bin Laden) that does have authority to issue such things. Bin Laden is not a Mufti and under Sharia law he cannot issue a fatwah for a jihad.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Israel... the cause of World's trouble! Agree? DISAGREE!

Mahaba-habang usapan na naman to

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm.... :bravo: :massbounce:

:barmy: :popcorn: :soda:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Elvis is still alive........ :bounce1:

:fly:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=nicolodeon;664791]My first and final post on this thread:

fafeee..... wag ka ng mahiya...dagdagan mo pa post mo.... :bokmal: :pcwhack:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i don't agree with this. they just always defend themselves in this modern day. the evil doers who are always causing the world troubles and they are the extremist.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Zeus, sorry to say but your argument is too shallow and one-sided.

Like what others have said, WORLD TROUBLE??? How juvenile is that?

If one country is causing world trouble, it'll be the US since they're the most influencial.

If you're basing it on ideology, then religion is to blame.

At the end of it all, greed and intolerance is the world's trouble.

Like as if terrorism and religious arguments will end if Israel is wiped off the map.
    Last edited by theveed; October 10th, 2006 at 02:37 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    An idiot's first guide to debate: oversimplify everything.

Jeez, why stop at terrorism? Since you stated that Israel is the cause of the world's troubles, I vote to blame the following on the Israelis:

1. Global warming
    2. Asian financial crisis of the 90s
    3. Asian tsunami
    4. Hurricane Katrina
    5. Breakup of Princess Diana and Prince Charles
    6. Death of Princess Diana
    7. Marriage of Prince Charles and Camilla
    8. The breakup of the Beatles
    9. Death of John Lennon
    10. Death of Elvis Presley (this is doubtful as I believe he is still alive and living in a retirement home somewhere in Florida.)
    11. Assasination of JFK (also doubtful as I believe he is still alive and living in a retirement home somewhere in Florida together with Elvis.)
    12. The Florida mis-count allowing George W Bush to be president
    13. Arnold becoming California governor
    14. Breakup of Ate Shawie and Gabby Concepcion
    15. The disbandment of the Eraserheads
    16. Mga kotong cops sa EDSA
    17. Yung color-coding scheme
    18. Typhoon Milenyo
    19. The sinking of the Titanic (ignore the fact that the sinking of the Titanic pre-dates the creation of the state of Israel, but since we're blaming Israel for everything, might as well blame them for this)
    20. England winning the 2005 Ashes
    21. Italy winning the 2006 World Cup
    22. Philippines getting only silver medals in boxing in two Olympics (forgot which)
    23. Paris Hilton

That's all I can think of at the moment. Please feel free to add more tragedies you can think of.

To Moderators:
    I will not apologise for making the above post. I believe that this thread is idiotic, juvenile and lacks merit, and thus, requires this appropriate response.
    add ko lang

24. Hello Garci Tapes
    25. Eddie Gil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Israel... the cause of World's trouble! Agree?