Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Lost something probably

hehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Did you ever have a moment in your life that you wish could last a lifetime or hold on to it longer than for the fleeting moment that it was here and at the next moment it was gone?

Tell us about it. Was it about love? Was it about work? Was it about your family? Was it a realization of some basic truth about life or were you just having a good time with Dr. Palmer?

I recall a number of moments when i thought, "i wish this moment would last forever." They were usually when i was about to blow my load.

Well, you asked...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by emanzano View Post
    I recall a number of moments when i thought, "i wish this moment would last forever." They were usually when i was about to blow my load.

Well, you asked...

Aside from the cusp orgasms, any other moments?

There was that moment when I just married my ex-wife... we were having the customary dance during the reception with the song "Feels like Home" playing. I really wished the moment to last a lifetime. That moment, it felt to me like it was just the two of us in the world even if it really was in a hotel ballroom full of our friends and relatives.

:hug:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 5th, 2009 at 03:28 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy View Post
    What happened?
    hmmm...what happened then somehow changed the course of my destiny. extremes...felt so low in the morning til 8 pm. when the clock struck 8:01 pm, became extremely happy. total bliss...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My guess is Ms AI's bar exam results came out then.
    Last edited by Altis6453; January 5th, 2009 at 03:51 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy View Post
    What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    My guess is Ms AI's bar exam results came out then.
    huh? nah.

nag ba bar ako pero walang exam po, Sir. halos gabi gabi...last year. pero bagong taon na...bagong buhay. kaya walang result.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    baka kc ibang test

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ wine taster.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kisses always are... ^^,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

When I was holding the little hand of our few week old firstborn in our room in the wee hours of the morning, while my wife is sleeping peacefully. Just the three of us. And, the two of us, looking at each others eyes.

It's still so alive in my memory. This is one of the things I know I will cherish forever.....

7303:soda:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Did you have a moment to last a lifetime?