New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you ever have a moment in your life that you wish could last a lifetime or hold on to it longer than for the fleeting moment that it was here and at the next moment it was gone?

Tell us about it. Was it about love? Was it about work? Was it about your family? Was it a realization of some basic truth about life or were you just having a good time with Dr. Palmer?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One moment I wish I can hold on longer was the time I met this single mom. She's pretty cute in a damsel in distress sort of way. It was nearly Christmas many years ago and I bought her kids some gifts. I can still remember her looking back at me with those teary soft warm eyes looking undecided what to do next.

Ever since, I wondered what was she thinking? I never really got to ask her about that.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    OT : sir parang may similar yung story nyo dun sa isang thread nyo ah? yan ba yung nieghbor na crush mo? ahehehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    iba siguro yan

dami chicks si GH

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    OT : sir parang may similar yung story nyo dun sa isang thread nyo ah? yan ba yung nieghbor na crush mo? ahehehehe
    Yung neighbor, ibang girl yun. She married a widower of twice her age (then).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    iba siguro yan

dami chicks si GH

Did I tell you about the dutch neighbors I had at one time? The daughter was pretty (long blonde hair and slim body, loves to wear sando-type shirts & short shorts due to the local temperatures as compared to Holland) and a bit liberated.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

dami nga chicks si GH

no, you didnt tell us about the Dutch girl

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    what the wala ka ba stolen shots ng mga chicks mo hehehe out topic ulit

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hmmmm...April 8, 2005.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    hmmmm...April 8, 2005.
    What happened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Did you have a moment to last a lifetime?