New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hey! boys & girls ask ko lng mas mahirap ba ang living sa U.S kesa sa Denmark? (europe) kc I'm planing to move to U.S but I'm from denmark!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende sa trabaho mo kapatid.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    US of A na...between the two. imo ko lang

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pero US or Japan sa Nihonggo ako....hehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    kuroy; comparison ba ng girls yan o standard of living?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ... IMO, i would stay in Denmark... then visit lang sa US paminsan-minsan...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I was born in Japan but live in the US. I recall my Mom saying she prefers to live in Japan while my Dad prefers the US.

Depending where you settle down, it can be mighty cheap to live in the US. There are certainly so many nice places to visit I can't possible cover them all in my lifetime.

So yes, I agree with my Dad. But strange as this may sound, both my folks are in the Philippines even after stating their preferences.

Add: I've visited Denmark once in my lifetime when I was young and remember it as a nice, if crowded place to live in. Of course, we visited Copenhagen. Is there any reason why you want to move? Also, isn't that were Jose Ma Sison (the Commie) lives?
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 28th, 2006 at 07:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. have tried living in the US for a year, i think its better than living in Europe, where i also lived for a year....

for one, cost of living in Europe is too high...

yun nga lang, mas mga game ang chix... hehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    kuroy; comparison ba ng girls yan o standard of living?
    SOL lang ...girls naman pretty din sa Denmark di ba? saka masyado yatang malamig sa Denmark compare sa US? siempre iba sa Midwest saka sa East coast

Denmark or U.S