New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34
    But I dont care if Im being called a ricer. Its my MONEY that I put in the mods.

+1 ...to each his own

The only mods that work for me are the one's that make sweet music. Di ko afford ang mga engine mods, body kits don't really appleal to me, decals di rin, bling blings isn't really practical in our road conditions here.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah to each his own

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34
    MissZ nice car you got. For me being called a ricer is a racial slur.

i agree. I'm not against the act of modifying a car... I'm against the term.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Here we go again... the never ending rice topic. Basta ako, I simply KIS it - Keep It Simple Well, you can never please everyone.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    rice, someone who claims they are one thing but in reality they are not. example slapping stickers or decals saying that your car is vtec, vvti, turbo intercooler, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 V6, when the fact is you have only a 1.6 or a 1.3 non vtec, non vvti, nor even once has ever seen a turbo kit, or heard a turbo whistle.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well just leave them alone, better yet avoid them, they're pretentious people you better not associate yourself with them.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I know this is one noob question.. but I really want to know.. what is a ricer? how would you define, for you, a ricer? (how do I pronounce this word? "ray-ser"?) is being a ricer bad or wrong or offensive?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dude look for the thread about ricey, sa car comparison ata yun, sobrang daming pages dun magsasawa ka sa depinisyon, ranging from super baduy and expensive mods to super ultra hardcore tsikoteers claiming that putting a pine scent airfreshener in your car is already ricey Yes anything you add to the car that wasnt there when you got it from the dealer is ricey

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dude look for the thread about ricey, sa car comparison ata yun, sobrang daming pages dun magsasawa ka sa depinisyon, ranging from super baduy and expensive mods to super ultra hardcore tsikoteers claiming that putting a pine scent airfreshener in your car is already ricey Yes anything you add to the car that wasnt there when you got it from the dealer is ricey
    wahaha! natawa talaga ako dito ah!! grabe naman yun.. airfreshener lang eh.. hahaha! anyways.. sorry about this.. para kasing hindi appropriate yung topic na ricey things sa car comparison eh.. anyway, thanks for sharing your opinion bro..

hahaha! di parin ako makarecover sa air freshener.. haha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Define  "Rice" [Merged]