New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my thinkpad x40 series is not much bigger or heavier than a full-size newspaper. and i use it just fine in the toilet without a problem (of course, there is a small side table there to hold the pc during cleanup.

the pc is always on, so no time to wait, and website ads can be easily ignored unless they are super-obtrusive (like the ones that fly across).

the only problem is, when you discover too late that you're out of toilet paper, the pc cannot fulfill one super-crucial function that the newspaper does very well :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I don't think mawawala ang newspaper, madami pa din kasi ang hindi marunong gumamit ng pc...hangga't may mga lolo at lola, tatay at nanay, sigurado may newspaper...

pero pag sina kuya at ate na, baka mawala na..hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Paper publications have a certain romance that a PC cannot match... which is why I still buy EVO magazine, even though it's almost 300 php per issue already... having instant news delivered to your screen? Great... but having larger than life pictures to ogle any time you want... priceless.

No... I don't have playboy... the internet is still better for some things... like hiding what you read from your wife...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

the only problem is, when you discover too late that you're out of toilet paper, the pc cannot fulfill one super-crucial function that the newspaper does very well :bwahaha:
    ingat lang sa pag gamit baka mainfection ,may mga chemicals iyon (ink ,silicone if the paper is Glossy)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    ingat lang sa pag gamit baka mainfection ,may mga chemicals iyon (ink ,silicone if the paper is Glossy)

hahaha, infection sigurado...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    my thinkpad x40 series is not much bigger or heavier than a full-size newspaper. and i use it just fine in the toilet without a problem (of course, there is a small side table there to hold the pc during cleanup.
    Note to self: Do not buy secondhand X40 on eBay whose owner is in Florida. Hahahaha.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Note to self: Do not buy secondhand X40 on eBay whose owner is in Florida. Hahahaha.
    baka ipa detail muna bago ibenta ..hahaha

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Baka worth it naman sa dami ng downloaded pics...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Baka worth it naman sa dami ng downloaded pics...
    malamang iyon nga ang selling value ng X40....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004

Newsprint = hardcore :drool:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Are days of newspapers numbered?