New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    God fugly shoes, but napilitan din ako bumili dahil laging umuulan dito at nagtatampisaw si anak lagi sa mga small pools hehe, bought him a pair and got one nadin...

ok naman comfy and not too expensive for the amount of rubber involved...

Feet still sweat though, but at least may air circulation...

My son's Mickey Mouse variant costs 30 bucks more than mine (which is about 3x larger in surface area)... Di pa kasama mga kinakabit na butones hehe.

Mahal kasi ng rubber shoes hehehe
    Last edited by theveed; September 24th, 2007 at 04:41 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bought again two pair of crocs.. athens in light blue/pearl and nile in light blue.. parang gusto ko na sya gawing collections.. super comfy talaga.. pati si hubby na hate dati ang crocs ngayon nakikipagsalitan pa sa pagsuot sa akin.. we both have the same shoe size ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano na po ba ngayon yang crocs na yan?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    dahil sa nabasa ko dito na komportable sya
    i just bought myself and my wife last weekend.. actually nauna binili ko sa wife ko.. di pa ako bumili kasi nakakahinayang din.. pero since comfy nga daw according to her e napabili na din ako.. masarap nga sa paa.. malambot and fits snugly even sa soles...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrona View Post
    bought again two pair of crocs.. athens in light blue/pearl and nile in light blue.. parang gusto ko na sya gawing collections.. super comfy talaga.. pati si hubby na hate dati ang crocs ngayon nakikipagsalitan pa sa pagsuot sa akin.. we both have the same shoe size ..
    WTF!!??? paraho kayo ng size ng paa ng husband mo?

it's either malaki ka or maliit ang husband mo....hehehhee

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    We got crocs for our 2-year old son. He likes it a lot and I like that fact that it grips the surface of the floor quite well. However, we have to be careful. My sister showed me her crocs which got stuck in an escalator. It got stuck at the back portion where the steps even up again. So be sure that when you're on an escalator, stand in the middle and away from the edges.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda97 View Post
    We got crocs for our 2-year old son. He likes it a lot and I like that fact that it grips the surface of the floor quite well. However, we have to be careful. My sister showed me her crocs which got stuck in an escalator. It got stuck at the back portion where the steps even up again. So be sure that when you're on an escalator, stand in the middle and away from the edges.
    Thanks for the tip.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Saw this news footage in TV Patrol. Crocs sale (up to 90%?) caused a traffic jam in Pasig............

Hanggang sa 21 March pa ang sale. :bow:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle...-traffic-pasig

Crocs sale causes heavy traffic in Pasig

MANILA, Philippines - Gridlock hit roads in Pasig City on Wednesday, all in the name of Crocs.

Shoppers from all over the Metro flocked to the Mega Tent at the Ortigas Center for the first day of the annual Crocs sale, causing heavy traffic in the surrounding areas. As of Wednesday afternoon, affected areas include Rosario, Meralco Avenue, EDSA Ortigas Flyover, and San Juan City.

The first day of the Crocs Mega Sale, held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., was exclusive to Citi cardholders and Citibank depositors. Prices of the popular footwear were slashed by as much as 90%.

The sale venue will be open to non-cardholders from March 18 to 21, but they first have to pay an entrance fee of P50 or fill out a Citi application form.

Originally developed as a spa shoe, Crocs became a huge hit in the Philippines and in several parts of the globe for its unique style and comfort.

The brand first featured basic clog designs with holes, and has now branched out to a variety of styles. Aside from shoes, Crocs is also into flip flops as well as phone and shoe accessories.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 18th, 2010 at 04:14 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]Was tempt to go to that sale kaso my pasok, haist sana my matira pang matino by Saturday.. since mukhang sponsor sila ng Citibank, pwedi kaya CC ang bayad o cash pa rin[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bad trip nga yan ah mintik na ako nahuli sa gym class. crocs pang-malapad na paa magpapalate sa gym class ko. ni hindi namn fashion apparel. eeewwww.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Crocs?