New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ei,guys, 'other' side of the coin naman...

http://subicrapecase.wordpress.com/

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i agree with Horsepower.

as for the rest of us, we should not speculate on what kind of person nicole is or how she will end up in a few years. it is so unfair to say that she will do this or that. we DO NOT KNOW THAT! pano kung kamag anak o kapatid mo si nicole? di ba cutedoc?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... seems like Nicole won the battle.

Though based on the comments made by Smith, I would side with him that it was consensual *** (at least before it became a rape-bait ***).

But then again, am hoping that the higher courts will reverse the said decision.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palit na lang Smith and Bolante....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ebahlek nyoh akoww sa esteeytssss.......

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Di nga cguro to binaba ng maayos kaya nag accuse na lng sya ng rape!!! Binoaba na lng nila kng saan saan. I Totaly agree w/ sir number001

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Di nga cguro to binaba ng maayos kaya nag accuse na lng sya ng rape!!! Binoaba na lng nila kng saan saan. I Totaly agree w/ sir number001
    Well it was a few minutes before their 12mn curfew on Nov 1 2005 so we can't really blame Smith and his buddies. Dapat na lang ipinahatid sa driver ng starex para di naman kawawa yung chick di ba?

Oh well, the process is not yet complete...under court of appeals pa. But I would favor that Smith be kept by US custody in the meantime. Baka ma-rape pa kasi sya sa Makati City Jail ng mga bading or ng mga presong mababading sa kanya dun. He-he

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he..he white meat

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that's how justice is done here, compromise hehehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pansin ko lang.........

Ito lang ata ang rapist na gumagamit ng CONDOM.
    Everybody knows sperm cells contain DNA. Without a condom, a rapist would just set himself for a future conviction. It'll just be a matter of time before you become a suspect and a DNA sample from you would match sperm DNA from the victims. On the other hand, if you don't want to use condoms, you can have a vasectomy. That way, even though you'll leave ejaculate behind, there won't be any sperm to get DNA.

Don't you watch CSI?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Cpl. Daniel Smith GUILTY