New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    baka nga nga nagkaroon ng bargaining between rp and us?

at least we got a piece of them. all the while kala ko nga wala nang mangyayari sa rape case na yan.
    why are you trying to get a piece of them? gantihan ba?

im with smith... alcohol might impair your senses but why drink alcohol in the first place? and if gagawin mo gagawin mo talaga, usually ginagawang scapegoat lang ng mga girls ang alcohol kunwari lasing para ma justify actions nila.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm fact?
    she is a hooker
    they were/got drunk
    consensual
    condoms??? id wear a condom if the girl is unclean/in doubt, i wont wear one if i am unclean, its a rape case right???

with the verdict, i will believe that its a bragain or an agreement between both govts...

my end of the story after some years...
    smith will be locked up, atty will appeal to higher court, with the turtle pace of the court in th phil. the hype will be covered by another hype and smith might just be send bak to america... and the issue wil just die a natural death.
    nicole, if she got a huge sum from americans, she might migrate, if she didint shell still struggle here doing her job, or might fly to japan for a better fee.
    govt, as usual phil will still beg for US, kiss uncles sams a$$
    media, to where the hype is, there would be publicity, there would be money, so thats where we will be
    gabriela, will still face every wrath they have to face, but they should not rely on the govt to support them, yes they "may"had won the battle for now, yet the last laught will still be on who holds the jury and who commands the jury is the one that has thicker cash(i refuse to believe this but its reality)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Is Nicole really a Hooker? a degree holder hooker?
    As a person, doesn't she have the right to go to a bar, drink and get drunk? So when you see a drunk woman you rape them because they deserve it? is that it?

we all know the atrocities these american soldiers do wherever they go. Even in iraq, several iraqi women were raped by them. There's even a teenager they raped and murdered. So i don't understand why even fellow filipinos defend these rats. Maybe colonial mentality still at work?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hmmmm...May punto ka ser..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dapat sa mga yan, putulan ng kaligayahan, ng di pamarisan..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pagkatapos ng promulgation, magbabagong buhay na raw si Nicole, at mangingibang bansa. Saan?.......sa US.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pagkatapos ng promulgation, magbabagong buhay na raw si Nicole, at mangingibang bansa. Saan?.......sa US.
    hahahahahaha irony indeed kung yan ang mangyayari!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    and yung driver ng Starex van na nag-testify against Nicole, wala na raw sa residence nya... umalis na with his family.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    paano na kaya si bolante.. tsk stsk kulong din kaya or yung tatlong kano ang pinangbargain.. he he

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    The fact that Smith was convicted in the lower court should speak volumes about how the justice system improved. It used to be that these kinds of cases against the Americans did not even prosper before but look at us now. We should congratulate ourselves for this. What is not good to see is how the "opportunist" groups treat this like a fiesta. I mean those accused have their rights too. May they be Filipinos or Americans. I was wondering why Smith's and his co-accused pics are all over the paper all this time.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Cpl. Daniel Smith GUILTY