New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have a female pitbull which is about three years old na ata ( i lost track) at never ko pa sya napa stud, tingin nyo ba mabubuntis pa un? san ko sya pwede pa-stud na marunong at mura lang?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ask your vet or shooter alam nila kanino magandang line.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    wala po akong kilalang vet or shooter

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Bro,i breed dogs. 3 years old is a GOOD age for breeding because the organs are fully developed already. Just make sure that if you plan to breed the dog,you supplement her with the right food and vitamins. Give her enough exercise and deworm her before breeding. It's better if you consult your vet for queries regarding breeding your dog. Ask about the PRO's and the CON's about breeding because im telling you that breeding a good and sound dog is EXPENSIVE. If you plan to breed your dog,have a SMEAR TEST also so that you won't miss the right time she releases her eggs..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I have a male pitbull (show type) if u want bring your pitbull to my house for days sigurado mabuntis aso mo, mahilig ito pati ako sisasampahan he he he. Tingnan mo kung namamaga ari nya at may tumutulo na puedeng puede n yan. PM me if you want.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rb222 View Post
    I have a male pitbull (show type) if u want bring your pitbull to my house for days sigurado mabuntis aso mo, mahilig ito pati ako sisasampahan he he he. Tingnan mo kung namamaga ari nya at may tumutulo na puedeng puede n yan. PM me if you want.
    ayan na pala eh, simulan na yan!

pag nagkapups na enge ako, gustong gusto ko magkaroon nyan eh.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sensya na po pero medyo OT lang po regarding Pitbulls na rin.

Sino po ba dito may alam na pwdeng bilhan ng Pitbull-Bully Type?

Gusto ko rin po kase mag-alaga ng ganito... Thanks po.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Just remember guys na pitbulls, like other big dogs like GS, Rotts and Dobermans are very strong and have special requirements.

First and foremost, they have to be trained. A lot of discipline and time is required to have a proper and obedient dog.

If you are suprised to read about this..chances are..you are not ready to own these breeds. Better settle with the Toy and smaller breeds.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    Just remember guys na pitbulls, like other big dogs like GS, Rotts and Dobermans are very strong and have special requirements.

First and foremost, they have to be trained. A lot of discipline and time is required to have a proper and obedient dog.

If you are suprised to read about this..chances are..you are not ready to own these breeds. Better settle with the Toy and smaller breeds.
    Pitbulls are not really a child-friendly dog or I must say, is really not a child-friendly dog especially with the reality that these dogs do attack and lock their jaws whenever they bite! They could even kill humans.

However, if they are properly trained by their handlers, they could still be a man's best friend. Usually, for these "temperamental" animals, they should be exposed to people especially with kids and also with other dogs. They even need proper exercise and diet to maintain their big bulky bodies!

It is very important that you acquire these dogs when they are still young and still at the learning stage so as to better handle their temperaments.

I love dogs and I would really want to take the next step in handling such breeds jut like the Pitbull (bully type). They are quite smaller compared to the usual pitbulls but very bulky in terms of girth! Eka nga in Tagalog, "small but terrible".

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    wala ako nyan but i like to have one.

could anyone help on this re: pitbull