New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Congrats Dany, may ad space ka na pala dito sa tsikot. I guess, mas madaling matandaan ngayon ang shop mo, now that may ad ka na dito.

I can attest to the quality of service ng shop nila, my ride has been 3 and a half years already, pero laging may nagkakamaling itanong kung bgong pinta daw ba oto ko!

share ko lang . . .

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I can also attest to the quality of service by Sir Danny's shop 'The Wet Look'. I also get the same reactions from my friends asking me kung newly painted yung car ko.

Too bad, I already sold my car pero frankly, the paint job is one of the biggest selling point of my car kaya nabili kaagad.

More Power!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Magkano inabot nung sa inyo? Para may idea tayo kung magkano ang pag-iipunan...

Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Magkano inabot nung sa inyo? Para may idea tayo kung magkano ang pag-iipunan...
    Bro, padetail mo sa Bigberts yan. Swirl marks lang naman. Unless magpapachange color ka.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Nagtatanong lang naman ako. Hehehe. Para dun sa iba. Wala pa talaga sa plano ang repaint.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    2K per panel daw ang charge ng wetlook for small to medium size car.
    Kapitan88, Wax: Is the paint job done by wet look on your car is whole body or panel painting lang? My civic need2-3 panels painting and I'm worried if they could match the color for other panels not requiring paint job.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bumpers, roof and trunk lid ok kaya for 2K each?

Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    2K per panel daw ang charge ng wetlook for small to medium size car.
    Kapitan88, Wax: Is the paint job done by wet look on your car is whole body or panel painting lang? My civic need2-3 panels painting and I'm worried if they could match the color for other panels not requiring paint job.
    Sir kaya naman yan, I think they're using computerized color matching so no prob with that and they have a database of almost all the OEM colors of almost all new cars.

But if you want an alternative, try contacting Jing 09176102994, he repainted my cars bumper, solid finish no problems whatsover. Madaling kausap and malinis ang trabaho.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    um, why would you congratulate someone for purchasing ad space on a web site?

just wondering

M54 maybe its an X-deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Congrats The Wet Look!