New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2k per panel? hmmm oras na siguro para maayos yung bumpers ni Spongebob...san ba sa makati iyan...di ko familiar sa address eh..naligaw na ako minsan dyan kaso di ko matandaan...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Field Master ..

Wet Look did a full body paint job for my car. It's a 92 Corolla GLi and I am very happy with their work. In fact, a lot of my friends also brought their cars for a repaint kasi nakita nila maganda gawa sa car ko. Lahat naman sila happy din with their cars.

The price, it depends really on the status of your car and paint. I had some of my panels scraped kasi di maganda yung previous repairs na ginawa sa car.

They have a computerized paint mixer and complete database of color charts so they know exactly what color to mix to match your original color.

What is good with Wet Look, they have a strong confidence with their work that they can give you I think up to two years of warranty. The paint work done to my car was about 4 years na before I sold it but still looks perfect!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    *M54/IluvDetailing:

I tried to convince the owner to try these auto fora, para mas maganda ang exposure nya, and yes iluvdetailing, it was part of our deal na i promote ko sya sa mga boards na member ako if there is a chance. Since I was his 1st customer through his website and so he gave me a super low price. . . Just thought that i keep my promises to him since he never failed me when he said na the paint finish (wetlook) will last a loooong time. Yun lang . . .

*fieldmaster:

Color change ang gawa sa kin, strip din yung paint to metal.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasama ba ang minor body works sa kanila?

para kasing hindi pulido yung pinagawa ko dati (kita yung traces na minasilya)...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Chieffy ..

Their shop is located at Batangas street in Makati.

You can check out their website for contact information at:

www.thewetlook.com.ph

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    kasama ba ang minor body works sa kanila?

para kasing hindi pulido yung pinagawa ko dati (kita yung traces na minasilya)...
    San ka nagpapaint?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    San ka nagpagawa dati mazdamazda para masama yun shop sa listahan ng mga not recommended shop.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mazdamazda ..

Yes they do minor body works. I had a minor accident with my car last 2003 and brought to their shop for repairs. My car at that time was only a year old but I still opted to bring it to Wet Look for repairs because entirely of confidence.

I was one of Sir Danny's early customers when they started operating their shop in Makati back in 2000. My testimonies here are just based on my experience with their good service and I just wanted to share it to all.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    San ka nagpapaint?
    sa mechanic ko lang pre... hindi kasi naman niya specialty ang bodyworks & painting kaya nagka ganun siguro... P3.5K lang naman ang inabot for about four panels (2 major, 2 minor). pang cover up lang...

tagal na akong naghahanap ng reputable body & paint shop na may tsikoteer testimonial... mga bandang june ko siguro ipatira...

mga magkano ba aabutin kung repaint (using old color)?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    to the satisfied customers: pa-post naman ng pics of your rides ;)

also magkano kaya aabutin pag washover lang? change color? mukhang pricey kasi eh.. pero what caught my attention was that their washover process only takes 9-12 days, when normally sa iba it wouldn't take less than 3 weeks.. hirap kasi walang oto eh.
    Last edited by kennster; March 4th, 2005 at 02:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Congrats The Wet Look!