New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hi everyone

I am looking for a condo in quezon city for the purpose of investment. I do not have plans of living in it. Basically, im increasing my assets so when i loan in a bank i have. A collateral

Now, which condo in q.c. Has the highest appreciation rate?

Id prefer pre selling so i can have the downpayment in arrears as well. But i heard rfo units can be bought for 5% down?

Lastly. Which type of units has the highest demand for rental opportunities?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kuha ka sa may vertis north..yung area na idedevelop ni ayala..i can send you a quotation if you want

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Kuha ka sa may vertis north..yung area na idedevelop ni ayala..i can send you a quotation if you want
    From the top of my mind, location wise and developer-wise this looks good nga. Consider also the market you want to rent your unit out to (small family? Working class single/couple? college student?) as this will help determine the location and unit type you would prefer. Get also a parking slot as much as possible; easier to rent your unit out that way or you can also lease it out separately. It adds value to your unit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sir, you might want to take a look at M Place in south triangle panay ave. Nice location.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a cautionary note about buying condos for investment.

As a general rule, condos depreciate over time instead of appreciating since you're essentially buying a space within a building. That building is comprised of walls, machinery and equipment, all of which needs constant maintenance, if not replacement after some time --- so having an excellent property manager or administrator is key. Getting good ones cost money and this will affect how much you pay by way of condo dues.

So far, condo projects which have appreciated in value, or at least retained value close to its acquisition cost are those developments in the high-end market i.e. Rockwell, Ayala Land Premier, Pacific Towers, etc. since they are maintained very well by property management and are in good locations like BGC or Makati CBD.

For other condos, especially in the middle income market segment, the best time to flip it would probably be when it is ready for turnover to you since interest in the project is still riding high.
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 17th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Or is there another forum to address my queries? Im aware this is a car forum, baka nagkamali lang

If i choose the vetis north, mas madami ba rental opportunites pag 1br kaysa sa studio? 36sqm vs 20sqm

Ive look into dmci project in scout area. Ok ba dun? Or near gma?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    For rentals i think ok sa smdc blue residences karamihan na magrerent is mga students and grass residences kasi walking distance lang sa sm north. And also sun residences in welcome rotonda for ubelt students. If ur interested just pm me

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parak21 View Post
    Or is there another forum to address my queries? Im aware this is a car forum, baka nagkamali lang
    Try also skyscrapercity and look for the Philippine forums.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Kung pang rent lang talaga i suggest sa moa ka kumuha. Pre selling pa yung shell residences and yung bubuksan pa lang na project na shore residences. May unit kasi kami sa sea residences. Pagka turn over samin nung 2012 1 week lang may renter agad. Until now di pa nababakante. Lakas kc demand ng renter sa moa area lalo na magkakaron na ng parang las vegas city. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Which condo in q.c. ang HALOS sure na mag aapreciate?

Blue residences
    Zinnia towers
    Amarylis
    Will tower
    Vertis north

Or if you can suggest others??

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast