New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my passion with cars started when I was..........

my passion with cars started when I was 5 years old. Was so fascinated with the Opel Rekord and the owners manual of our DX Corolla

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my passion with cars started when I was....19 when i was handed down a mazda familia which reeked of cigar smoke of my dad..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    my passion with cars started when I was....14 and started driving a 96 mitsubishi gsr...it was my first car to drive and wreck.... and the lists goes on and on and on..... :car:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    caloy, bilis mo mainlove kay WEN!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my passion for cars started when I stumbled upon Kotse.Com & ProtegeTech.Org

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My passion for cars started when I was 5 and my dad would take me to pre-school in his brand new 77 Super Beetle. That car was simple yet it got the job done everyday. Sure beats the hell out of going to school in a school bus.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    (same with Altis).....

My passion for cars started when my pop gave me his 1972 VW Beetle 1302S. So that meant, the maintenance and modification of that car is solely my responsiblity. By the time it was given to me when i was in my 2nd year in college, i had lots of customizations/enhancements na by the time i sold it (needed money for my wedding....). Among of which are: 16" mags, aircon, sound setup, topdown convertible roof....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my passion for cars started when i was 19...i was able to drive my brother-in-law' s 1990 Merc CE 230 Sportline loaded with Lorinser goodies...i was pretty amazed with its automated seatbelt...

imagination prompted me to put a solenoid engine of an r/c unit in the trunk of a die cast model of 1995 mercedes benz sl 500 and swapped its mags with those of a die cast model of a lamborghini diablo...its could only run back and forth

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    my passion with cars started when I was..........

1989 was the year it happened, I was 13 younger then you are now, but times where different then, I was a man at that age, a first year old-fashioned Catholic high school student, dreaming of catching the attention of a lady whose face so pure that knocks me off my feet everytime I take a glimpse of her........

to be continued....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my passion with cars started when I was...7 years old while watching cars go by on the jeepney stop where my family patiently waits for the next available jeepney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
complete the sentence.....