New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakikita ko lagi 'to sa likod ng mga oto....

'The cm u'

(Stupid question?)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    have you seen the movie "national treasure" of nicolas cage? It stems from that.

It is a cult group. a fraternity. They call themselves "free masons" or Masons.

It is not like the Rotary or lions club but similar.
    Last edited by edl100; November 15th, 2005 at 01:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hey! it's "whc cm u". Freemasons are not a cult group.They are brotherhood of Men.Very strong brotherhood not similar to Rotary or Lion's.FYI.It has nothing to do with Nicolas Cage National Treasure, very influeintial Freemasons founded 1717 at Scotland.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird
    hey! it's "whc cm u". Freemasons are not a cult group.They are brotherhood of Men.Very strong brotherhood not similar to Rotary or Lion's.FYI.It has nothing to do with Nicolas Cage National Treasure, very influeintial Freemasons founded 1717 at Scotland.

oops, sorry. How come the symbols are very similar to the ones used in the movie?? and the call themselves freemasons too. Anyway, its just a movie. I think I am wrong on my info. I'll research on this.

I didn't say it was like rotary or lions club. But the brotherhood theme is universal.

I'll ask my uncle who is a member since all his cars have those emblems..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wanna bet he won't tell you? PEACE! this is for purposes of discussion only my fellow tsikoteer, Iam ONE

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    compass yong sign/symbol di ba. Ang dami nyan dito, pag may dinner sila parang aattend ng funeral, lahat naka black suite and white shirt. Ang sabi ng iba gastos lang daw ang sumali rito.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    may exam kaya yan like mason

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here it is...

Whc Cm U?

This specific example of the classic mathematical diagram displays the hypotenuse bisected at precisely the "Golden Section" or "Divine Proportion".

The ancient concept of the Divine proportion as studied by Leonardo DaVinci and other philosophers is the realization of an exact ratio, or mathematical value that illustrates the basic rules of composition and geometry guiding the universe. This value is quite simply 1.618:1 .

The ratio can be found in nature's flora and fauna, human proportions, modern and ancient architecture, advanced mathematics, and the note structure of music. Essentially, this ratio acts as proof of a divine nature, greater order, or harmony in our state of being, the nature of which we are still unsure. The greek symbol, "phi" denotes this ratio.

The Pythagorean Theorem or a² + b² = c² , symbolizes the ability of Man to reason over his surroundings, muster his mental acuity to achieve great things, and thusly use his gifts to separate him from animals, creating a better world for all of humanity.

The motto "Vide, Aude, Tace" is Latin, and translates to "See, Dare, Be Silent". It is a older Masonic motto from the 18th century revolutionary-era United States. The motto reminds a member of the craft to watch and learn, see and accumulate knowledge, and then dare to use it as one must. Finally, it reminds one to be silent, keeping confidences and allowing one's actions to speak, rather than words.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    So it is like keeping a secret that you should protect and not say??

I recently watched NATIONAL TREASURE kaya very timely yung topic... The freemasons in the movie are protecting a centuries old secret. Ganon ba yon?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kala ko dati shorthand text message yan e... kaya lang parang mali sa grammar e.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?