Sep 2014
    Metal Scopp ng Ice Cream

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1449664895.248258.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reviving this thread...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bought myself the galaxy watch 4 for its HR and oxymeter functions. If only the BP monitor is activated in the Philippines it would have been a comprehensive health tracker in this time of pandemic.20210926_142626.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    plants. to greenify the thumb during this season of covid.

common household consumables and fabricware. cleaning fluids and such. pa-ikot-ikot mops. brooms. bed covers, blankets, electric fan covers! heh heh heh heh.

spare bulbs and LED lamps.

home accessories... garden hose, gripo, sapatilya sets for leaking gripos. flashlights. bintiladors, large or small, 220, battery, or usb.

tools. for the budding forced-to-do home DIYer.

cellphone stands. for the zoom meetings.

skipping rope. to stimulate exercise.

g-cash! for online transactions.

PPEs.

heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bought myself the galaxy watch 4 for its HR and oxymeter functions. If only the BP monitor is activated in the Philippines it would have been a comprehensive health tracker in this time of pandemic.20210926_142626.jpg

Galaxy Watch4 seems tempting. Gave a Watch2 to my dad a few years ago and he loves it, this new model might be great for him too.

Question though - is it as waterproof as the Apple Watch? The Apple Watch has no issue being used in the pool for regular swimming exercise. Older Galaxy Watches never had the same IP certification. They say this current one is IP68 but so is my phone but I wouldn’t put my phone in water for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Galaxy Watch4 seems tempting. Gave a Watch2 to my dad a few years ago and he loves it, this new model might be great for him too.

Question though - is it as waterproof as the Apple Watch? The Apple Watch has no issue being used in the pool for regular swimming exercise. Older Galaxy Watches never had the same IP certification. They say this current one is IP68 but so is my phone but I wouldn’t put my phone in water for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe so bro. It is rated IP68 and has a water lock function. Haven't tried it though.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    plants. to greenify the thumb during this season of covid.

common household consumables and fabricware. cleaning fluids and such. pa-ikot-ikot mops. brooms. bed covers, blankets, electric fan covers! heh heh heh heh.

spare bulbs and LED lamps.

home accessories... garden hose, gripo, sapatilya sets for leaking gripos. flashlights. bintiladors, large or small, 220, battery, or usb.

tools. for the budding forced-to-do home DIYer.

cellphone stands. for the zoom meetings.

skipping rope. to stimulate exercise.

g-cash! for online transactions.

PPEs.

heh heh.
    Great suggestions doc! Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

I have a compact fitbit with the basic metrics,- steps and rate of heartbeat and their associated other numbers. It keeps a good track of my physical activities - daily, monthly, annually. Also, sleep quality/score.

I wear this on my wrist all the time, except when I need to charge it,- as the other wrist has to wear my other [daytime] watches .... ... Else, they have to be mounted on winders...

BTT: Quits on most of them these (pandemic) days... Hard situation we're in.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    More suggestions please

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast