1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    bahala sila sa buhay nila!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    baka magpakamatay na yun babae naka-blindfold

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Senator Santiago faces psychiatric test in SC bid--DoJ chief

By Tetch Torres
    INQ7.net
    Last updated 01:18pm (Mla time) 11/08/2006

SENATOR Miriam Defensor-Santiago may have to undergo “psychological and psychiatric tests” as part of the requirements of a candidate for the position of Chief Justice, Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez said Wednesday.

Gonzalez said that under Rule 6, Section 2 of the rules of the Judicial and Bar Council (JBC), “The applicants shall submit to psychological and psychiatric test to be conducted by the Supreme Court medical clinic or by a psychologist and or psychiatrist duly accredited by the council.”

Gonzalez said the JBC would meet next week to determine if Santiago could do away with the tests since she was a senator and former judge.

But Gonzalez believes that no one should be exempted from the law.

He noted that Santiago was a judge during the Marcos era when the JBC did not exist.
    dapat sinabihan din ni miriam si raul gonzalez na sabay na sila magpa-psychiatric test.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    whoever sits in there would ne okay, as long as i live my life peacefully, i get to earn, more than sufficient amount of monye, my family will be of safety i dont give a damn=)

but to what it is right now, cases filed takes so many years to get done... trial by publicity is what people listens to, even if its not the truth in some occasions, it would still be instilled in the minds of the people, it should be people of the philippines via media...rape cases take how many years to get solved, the revived death penalty which was later reverted out of christianity sake(?)[i wonder how much money they spend on this, and this doesnt include the under the table add ons] after the sentence was laid, some claim the dead guy is innocent, ninoys case, and so many more pending cases, dont you think whoever sit on the throne would just drop sh!t=) so if mirriam will be the nest to sit, drop her load to all i care as long as my above plea are served=)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hihihihi huhuhuhuhu hahahaha Crispin?...........Basilio?............:hippie8:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

If those ****s came from the swear filter, I wholeheartedly agree.

so...

PGMA isn't pushing cha-cha any more because she's waiting for Miriam to become Chief Justice? Think about it, "everything's connected..." (The Question)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di kaya may alagang dwende rin itong si Miriam? He-he! Remember yung isang judge na "mangagamot" pa, maya lagang dwende raw (Ateneo graduate, BAR topnotcher), nasibak!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Brenda o brenda iyan!

:starwars:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Brenda o brenda iyan!

:starwars:
    Mikee .....or ......Mayki ,iyan... :twak:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chief Justice Miriam Defensor-Santiago?