New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I dont even bother to open those annoying chain letter, I deleted them immediately.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, kainis yan...i also ignore chain letters, emails, lalo na sa text! hayyy! parang thrine threaten ka pa pag di mo ginawa ung gusto nila. Ok na sana na sabihing "pls forward it to your loved ones, if not, ok lang! walang mangyayaring masama sa'yo" kaso hindi eh, mananakot pa tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Spam in any form is a potential security threat to your computer and your data. That's why I ignore these chain-letter things and anything else I get in the mail that I don't expect, even from people I know. Data security is a big deal in my line of work so it usually pays to play safe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pag maganda yung message, binubura ko lang yung part na "send this to x number of people..." bago ko i share sa kung sino man ang gusto kong padalhan.

mas naiinis ako yung may mga if you love God, forward this. pati Diyos dinamay na.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Do not be disturbed whatever the chain letter says, God holds our future.

Kakatawa nga eh, you thought the reason why the sender passed the email to you is because he wants to share the nice message/story to you, but, the real reason is he's preventing the bad things that would possibly happen to him by not passing it.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Do not be disturbed whatever the chain letter says, God holds our future.

Kakatawa nga eh, you thought the reason why the sender passed the email to you is because he wants to share the nice message/story to you, but, the real reason is he's preventing the bad things that would possibly happen to him by not passing it.
    We go to Church every Sunday and other days. Actually, my wife and mother-in-law go and the rest of us just kind of get dragged along.

But, I think chain mails are a bunch of superstitious nonsense. There's nothing in a chain mail that I haven't already read in the Bible or learned in Sunday school. I don't need other people polluting the bandwidth I'm paying for. I'm half-tempted to email back to the sender a picture of my middle finger except my wife manages to stop me in time plus most of the senders are her friends. She's afraid they might put a hex on us. At that point..... I just drop the subject and leave.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    next stop ... "Chain Letter" the movie... kailan kaya?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Chain Letters