New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    It's a wake up call...kung pwede nga lang silang i report ala XXX or Imbestigador, some pilots are not really doing what it's suppose to do..the flight safety checklist. As I've mentioned been a witnessed to a couple of them of differrent chartered services. Kaya nga much kampante pa ko pag sa Helis ang flights kase they really are diligent on maintenance and pre/post-flight checks. In 2003 was also a passenger in a heliflight that encounter main gearbox problem and with properly trained pilots doing all the emergency procedures with Handbook on hand (co-pilot) we safely landed somewhere in Nasugbu and to think we had encountered it for seems an eternity...more than 10mins away from nearest land. What am saying is kapag properly trained pilots and properly maintained aircraft...this had been proven that Air transport is much safer than any land mode of transportation.. Aircraft company had its shares of properly maintaning it's fleet and Pilots must adhere to their sworned Safety on Air credo.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    mukang kulang speed niya while turning kaya nag stall...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sira ba talaga ang left engine? pilot error or is it engine mulfunction?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    sira ba talaga ang left engine? pilot error or is it engine mulfunction?
    Lets watch the video again...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Lets watch the video again...

okay sir gh. I heard from the radio earlier this morning that the pilot is a novice and hasn't achieved the required training hours. Can a veteran pilot reverse the outcome?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    okay sir gh. I heard from the radio earlier this morning that the pilot is a novice and hasn't achieved the required training hours. Can a veteran pilot reverse the outcome?
    A veteran pilot would have known better than try to turn the plane at that slow speed.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Damn that's why I hate flying...tuwing sumasakay ako eroplano tinutulog ko nalang..napapraning ako eh

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ang galing naman ng nag video. how did he?/she? knew that something will happen to the plane?
    why did he/she filmed it in the first place? just curious..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    ang galing naman ng nag video. how did he?/she? knew that something will happen to the plane?
    why did he/she filmed it in the first place? just curious..
    i read (i forgot where) that the person was just tripping taking videos of all the planes flying over.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i read (i forgot where) that the person was just tripping taking videos of all the planes flying over.
    Yep, before that particular, ill-fated plane came into view, it was focused at another plane far away if i recall correctly.

One main reason why NAIA should be moved away from the city is this, statistics on air accidents show that a lot occur during take-off and landing and during this period, planes are flying over the heavily populated Metro Manila areas (QC, Paranaque, Taguig).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Caught on Camera: "Paranaque Airplane Crash"