New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i need a feasibility study (kahit ano basta locally made) for my journal. hirap mahanap sa internet, anyone knows a website?thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    during college, we had about one term to finish the thesis. hindi namin sineryoso then dropped off and isa pang trimester ulit. we just assigned the girl of the group, to draft everything and produce the hard copy and gave her all the data the day before the defense.

sa thesis defense, galit mga profs sa'min kumbakit napaka-simple at not even worth 1 week thesis yun ginawa namin. I just told them, "sir, thesis idea given to us by the college dean yan eh, bali pet project nya". so yun nakapasa kami. yun ang natutunan ko sa DLSU CCS thesis, carefully select kung sino padrino mo, tapos pagawa mo lahat sa girl lahat ng mabusisi part in exhange na hindi na nya kelangan sumama sa thesis meetings namin - most of which naman held in the old Greenbelt
    Last edited by oldblue; January 28th, 2007 at 08:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Another thread resurrected...

A trimester is just about the right amount of time to conceptualize, propose, gather data(research), compose and defend a thesis. It's just that you have to start this on the 2nd or 3rd week. Same thing here though, we 'started' our college group thesis during the last 2/3 weeks. Luckily, we got high grades as it was project based,- we designed, assembled and demonstrated the full functionality and features of an electronic circuit and supported this with a thesis paper.

For my post graduate thesis,- well, I think I learned my lesson. I did it in 2 months and got a high grade, too. This one is very structured, too.

Defense is always a joy ride,- if you knew your thesis well...

:beam:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thesis an overnight project??

ewan ko sa ibang course pero imposible yan kapag nasa engineering field ka....

proposal pa lang nung project to be eh weeks na ang ginugol namin...after that saka pa lang gagawin yung formal thesis....me modeling pa nung building na proposal na kelangan eh me longititudinal at cross section na pwedeng removable para makita yung loob ng building....me mga soil testing pa at samples dun sa proposed site...kelangan pang mag-interview nung mga tao sa paligid nung proposed site whether they will agree or not dun sa proposed establishment...kelangan pa ng mga permits kuno sa local government (representation ika nga, we are given a request letter by our school to present sa mga govt. officials)...Then we started the complete set of drawings, calculations, etc.....papano gagawing ng one nite yan? hehehehe up to the last minute nga eh nagdo-drawing pa kami eh.... tapos after a few days a me defense pa na kakaharapin.....nakaka-pressure talaga....

actually kulang nga sa amin yung one semester dahil meron pa kaming ibang subjects at that time....nag-rent na kami ng isang apartment at don na halos kami tumitira....

and at that time eh Wordstar pa lang ang software na available....on a 5-1/2 na floppy disc pa.... walang CAD, Structural Software, Powerpoint and Photoshop for presentations etc.....mano-mano talaga at paghihirapan mo talaga lahat.....

now that is what I called a true blue thesis....pumasa yung group namin and what an accomplishment para sa amin yon, what a great feeling dahil talagang pinaghirapan namin yon.... (we need to do 2 major thesis base on our curriculum at that time)....after every thesis (one semester at a time),pag-uwi ko sa amin eh tulog ako most of the time at di makausap ....ehehehe nangayayat talaga ako non.....

Thesis-->Overnight?? I wish.....hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a study can be done overnight pero thesis? 1 schoolyear allotted samin sa thesis and there's a very good reason for that sa proposal palang sabon na sabon kana ng titsers, btw we had MMDA change the traffic light signal timing for 1 week sa makati-paseo-buendia delta intersection based on the results of our study to see kung effective yung results hehe kaya di muna ku dumaan dun nung in effect yung settings namin

overnight thesis maker-->suki sa recto

ang thesis talaga ay matagal at actual mostly lalo na kapag nasa engineering profession ka...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I don't buy it when grad students say they can do revisions in 1 week though alam ko kaya naman nila. Even if they can do and make revisions in 1 day, marami pang puwedeng pumasok na mas magandang ideas during the course of the week which can make their thesis more structured.

Doing it in one day is quite difficult (whatever it is that you are said to be doing in 1 day). May hinihintay pa nga ako magsubmit ng thesis (nakapag defend na-revisions na lang) pero two months na wala pa ring sinasubmit. And to think na konting revisions at corrections lang ng typo ang kelangan niyang ayusin.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    we did out thesis about a week before deadline... we ended up being nominated best thesis... hehhee

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sa grad school we take that for 2 terms.

if you want an thesis you have to work hard for it. otherwise you would have a hard time defending your thesis.

kala ko nung colege lang ako..mapupuyat kakagawa ng thesis..but in grad school lalo na.. need to make a prototype pa! :headache:

but it was worth it :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ako makakarelate dyan...ang thesis ko sa agriculture involved live animals tested for at least a month eh...tapos the research pa para sa basis the thesis mo and then the revisions and all the small details.

my undergraduate thesis needed to be enrolled for 2 years (4 semesters and a summer) just to complete...5 units ito and I broke it down to 1 unit lang per sem and the summer...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Can/Should THESIS be an overnight project?