New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I just got the C! September ish and:

*No Calibre magazine included for this month(last August issue had one).

*Pages 159-160 are missing. I bought this issue partly to read about their long term review on the Fortuner. I checked other issues and they also having missing pages or double pages of 154-155

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its really sad for C! to have such errors..look at the maserati 2.4M lang and the wrong engine specs..turns out para sa previa..i mean they're not new na to this magazine printing biz..c'mon man! akala nila playboy sila? we read the articles too!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    anak ng tokwa, ok pala yung august issue pero halos naikot ko na lahat ng magazine sand, wala ako mabili, buti na lang i got the sepember issue on the seond week, pero late pa din di ko na tuloy ma complete yung C! collectiion ko this year TG september issue also looks good pero di ko na binili

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    anak ng tokwa, ok pala yung august issue pero halos naikot ko na lahat ng magazine sand, wala ako mabili, buti na lang i got the sepember issue on the seond week, pero late pa din di ko na tuloy ma complete yung C! collectiion ko this year TG september issue also looks good pero di ko na binili
    Here's a tip... punta ka lang sa office ng C! sa Makati... you can buy mags straight from there. If you're lucky, you can have a chat with one of the editors, and if he likes you... may libre pa.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    And I must say, the content is very good this month. Articles really suffered in the months building up to the release of their Calibre publication, but the current issues are once again top-notch.

Of note:

C! Magazine:
    - Quattro review. Glorious (better than TG) pics of the new TT, but driving impressions a little sparse.
    - 799k Comparo. The big 2006 compact car shootout... guess who won? (Obvious, di ba? )
    - Stavic, Previa, Fortuner... etc.
    - Compact SUV Comparo. Real Compact SUVs, mind you... tall wagons Outlander and Forester not included.

Evo Magazine:
    - Best Front Wheel Drive Car Ever. Bwisit. Wala yung Lynx. Binili ko pa siya para dito!!!
    - Plus the usual other stuff... great pictures!!!

*niky, does your C! sept'06 issue have these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I just got the C! September ish and:

*No Calibre magazine included for this month(last August issue had one).

*Pages 159-160 are missing. I bought this issue partly to read about their long term review on the Fortuner. I checked other issues and they also having missing pages or double pages of 154-155

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Calibre was a one month only bonus.

I haven't checked pages 159-160... I'll check my waterlogged and flood-damaged issue... ...yeah, I don't have them either. Hope they print them next issue.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos, late na nga yung issue, kulang kulang pa. ano kayang gagawin nila sa mga nakabili na? mail them the missing pages?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    ayos, late na nga yung issue, kulang kulang pa. ano kayang gagawin nila sa mga nakabili na? mail them the missing pages?
    Actually, they promised to replace my copy if they can determine that only some copies did not have these pages and not their entire batch.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how would they replace your copy? or are you a subscriber of C!?

based on this thread, i think everyone's issue have the same missing pages.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    how would they replace your copy? or are you a subscriber of C!?

based on this thread, i think everyone's issue have the same missing pages.
    So far, I'm the only poster in this thread with confirmed missing pages.

I left them (Emerald Headways) my office number and they will call me up after some investigation. They also said I can go directly to C!'s office for replacement.

Btw, I'm not a subscriber.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
C! and Evo September 2006 Issues finally out!