New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You're not going to get any wholesome advice here ...
    meron naman papi..my wholesome advice is if you want to feel young again...sometimes test your mortality..do something crazy..there are times before that i dont know kung pano ako makakauwi..do a little backpacking...climb a mountain, do some mountain biking..some people do this solo motorcycle ride to the tip of luzon and do a little bit of soul seaching....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Dont let life pass you by. Enjoy it. Youth comes but once. Just be responsible. Remember you have a family at home waiting for you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    meron naman papi..my wholesome advice is if you want to feel young again...sometimes test your mortality..do something crazy..there are times before that i dont know kung pano ako makakauwi..do a little backpacking...climb a mountain, do some mountain biking..some people do this solo motorcycle ride to the tip of luzon and do a little bit of soul seaching....
    hindi mo naman mahahanap soul mo sa road trip, ang kelangan mo soul mate. Kung hinde nyo pa din na-meet soul mate nyo wala talaga mangyari sa inyo. and when i say soul mate hinde asawa o gr o first love nyo ha? Pwedeng soul mate nyo yun kargador ng trucking ng company ng kapitbahay ng boss nyo, pag nagkita kayo dun bigla na lang kayo magbabsgo

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    hindi mo naman mahahanap soul mo sa road trip, ang kelangan mo soul mate. Kung hinde nyo pa din na-meet soul mate nyo wala talaga mangyari sa inyo. and when i say soul mate hinde asawa o gr o first love nyo ha? Pwedeng soul mate nyo yun kargador ng trucking ng company ng kapitbahay ng boss nyo, pag nagkita kayo dun bigla na lang kayo magbabsgo
    iho...sablay ka yata nyagon...gusto na ma feeling young again..temp fate, like doing something crazy para tumaas ang adrenalin at testestorone....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    What?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Well, if there's any benefit to getting hitched young, is that you can "cross the finish line" sooner. Assuming you are financially capable and all goes to plan, your kids will be graduating college(pwera na lang doktor or abugado) while you're still in your mid-40s/50s, then you can enjoy retirement before your body all goes to hell.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    What?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

all througout my study of life, i came upon this most intriguing concept - the electric universe. everything that we do or say or taste or prefer, everything that the universe does are electro magnetic.

the key world here is electric. we are all electrical energies. the reason why most of you are feeling down or low is because wala kayong recharge.
    the only for you to recharge is for you to meet people in your same frequency or wavelength, or more commonly knows as soul mates

soul mates are vessels than can energize you even by just meeting them, or being in front of you. It's one way the universe channel energy to the right target.

so kahit kargador yan, and he's your soul mate. magugulat ka na lang, on the spot or next day, energized ka na.

coz we are all electrical beings. why? tignan nyo naman, our body is composed mostly of water. parang motolite, diba may tubig din yun

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    all througout my study of life, i came upon this most intriguing concept - the electric universe. everything that we do or say or taste or prefer, everything that the universe does are electro magnetic.

the key world here is electric. we are all electrical energies. the reason why most of you are feeling down or low is because wala kayong recharge.
    the only for you to recharge is for you to meet people in your same frequency or wavelength, or more commonly knows as soul mates

soul mates are vessels than can energize you even by just meeting them, or being in front of you. It's one way the universe channel energy to the right target.

so kahit kargador yan, and he's your soul mate. magugulat ka na lang, on the spot or next day, energized ka na.

coz we are all electrical beings. why? tignan nyo naman, our body is composed mostly of water. parang motolite, diba may tubig din yun
    Maligo na lang sa ulan. Mas mabilis ma recharge kung ganun ang katawan natin. Fresh distilled water.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

...aren't those, footwear?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Some guys here are not being so honest with themselves ... Hehehe ... no hanky panky? Seriously? ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast