1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    wifey reads my post :rant: and then...:aray: aray!*
    original wife?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Actually this is what the groom saw on top of the cake right before the wedding...

hala lagut

I have read some legal cases about moral injury but this is ridiculous

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Di naikuwento kung ano na nangyari sa reception. Siguro yung cake, na-take out na lang.........
    malamang puro wedding jokes among the guests. and mas ubos ang pagkain kasi parang hindi legit ang reception at bawi gifts

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Aww.. Kawawa naman yung bride. She has every right to sue him! It was supposed to be her day, daggemit. If the groom never really intended to marry her sana he told her before the ceremony started... ugh so much drama!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We wont be able to know what kind of problems that may have hounded over the groom. But you cannot simply walk away from something like that. Ayan na demanda pa siya tuloy "breach of promise to marry".

Morale of the story, think a million times before making any promises of marriage.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    come to think of it, kung nagpumilit ang guy to marry a girl, he didn't actually love... it could have been worst pa di ba.

.... it would be her day that day... but a hell-life after that.

in fairness, she is rich... she has the right to sue him.... baka siya pa (rich girl) nga ang gumastos dun.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sino ba usually ang gumagastos na wedding? Guy or Girl? or hati?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    at least the guy did not marry the girl for her money

this also reveals something about the family of the girl. hirap yan lahat bilang

some 2 years ago, I was with a fil-chinese couple in bora. sa sobrang fun namin kapapapicture sa boat, the guy accidentally dropped the girl's brand new nokia current hot phone of the time.

guess what happened next?

no they did not break up after that. naging cold lang si girl kay guy sa remaining 2 days pa namin.

then just this X'mas, I met the guy again sa isang x'mas party. tinanong ko sya, oh kumusta na long time no see after that boracay getaway. and kumusta na kayo ni ????

he told me that they broke up a month after. ha bakit naman? sabi ko. he said: "it all started with the phone that I dropped daw. she started getting cold to me and when we got back, she demanded that I replace the phone. so what I did, was to have it repaired. but the phone didn't last 2 weeks. sira ulit. and so I replaced it with a brand new one. and then she broke up with me"

iniba ko na lang usapan hehehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    he told me that they broke up a month after. ha bakit naman? sabi ko. he said: "it all started with the phone that I dropped daw. she started getting cold to me and when we got back, she demanded that I replace the phone. so what I did, was to have it repaired. but the phone didn't last 2 weeks. sira ulit. and so I replaced it with a brand new one. and then she broke up with me"

iniba ko na lang usapan hehehe
    Saklap naman nun. Hinintay pang palitan muna yung phone bago siya kinalasan..........awwwww!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Baka na inspire ang lalaki sa koreana nobela...
    iam3739.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Bride Sues "Runaway Groom"!