New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    guys, how do u do it?

di ba as much as possible u dont wanna hurt her by being the 1 to break up, ung bestfriend ko kc, i advised him to let the girl feel that he had fallen out of love na, pero di pa rin effective coz the girl is still holding on, syempre all of us girls will be in denial becoz accepting that will make us face our fear that is breaking up wid him. isang katangahan yan ng mga babae.

so guy's wen this time had come wat will u do?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cool off muna yan ehehe

kung la pa rin, break na and move on.

wag mong gamitin yung rason na sayang ang tagal na natin... if it wont work, sayang lang dahil puro away and coldness lang mangyayari sa relationship.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako, ganyan nangyari saken. but he had a hard time making me feel that because we already have a kid (who was then like 4 months old).

basta hindi nalang siya tumawag, text, etc. tapos he lets his sister text pag tinatanong niya about sa son namin, until his sister was fed up already. tapos nung paulit-ulit ko tinatanong siya about us, ang sagot niya ay:

"p***, di ka pa ba nakakahalata?!"

tapos yung recent niya, classmate ko. kabarkada ko pa. tapos he doesn't ask about our son anymore. it might ruin his relationship with the new girl daw. yung anak namin, kapatid ko yung kinilalang daddy, too bad he passed away na last july 24.

papano ako nag mo-move on? i just cherish the memories, i guess. tapos i'm just thankful that one guy loves me now, and i love him back... si cholo, my son.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho cool off and break is the same

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pure_blue,

imho, with that kind of guy (i refuse to call males like that as "man") i believe you're better off without him. tinalikuran ang sariling anak para wag masira ang relationship nya, in my book bading yun. palagay ko lang ha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't believe in "cool-off". Just breakup or makeup.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with ghost...break kung break.

i think the guy will appreciate (errrkk...) it more if you girls are straight to the point.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    straight to the point... like a knife right thru the heart! (ARG!!!!)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Listen to Neil Sedaka's song.;)

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    so u'll do the hard thing n break up wid her?

pure_blue, he's got no balls!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
breaking up is hard to do