New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ganyan nangyari sa amin ng ex-GF ko of 5 years. I really want to break up with her coz I am no longer happy with our relationship. Na realize ko din we have differences na mahirap talaga ireconcile. Noon akala ko "so true" yung opposite attracts pero the longer we stick with each other the more friction we had because of our different point of views and plans in life. Imagine we always fight on the same stuff. Pero she's the one really hanging on. As in nagpaparamdam na ako pero she's really making the effort to salvage our relationship. Until I finally had the nerve to tell her that we should stop seeing each other. I told her I have problems na ako lang makakasagot. She asked me "don't you love me anymore?"...just gave her the look na wala na talaga.

Kaya nga felt so guilty after the break-up kasi paramg I never tried hard to save our relationship. Pero I am glad she's happily married now with kids. Me too!

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by 5Speed
    M54....

gretz.... sinabi ko na lang dun sa girl na.."buti pa eh tigilan na natin itong kabaliwan na ito...hindi tayo para sa isat-isa....mahirap ng ituloy ito lalo na at hindi na tayo masaya sa bawat isa...." blah blah at blah pa.... ayun pagkatapos tulala sya...hindi nagsalita...tumalikod sa akin dumiretso sa car nya at lumayas....di ko sya nakita almost a month...until accidentally nagkasalubong kami sa landmark.....hehehehe ooops mahaba na....nobela na to...hehheheh
    so what happened? bitin naman yung story! hehehe
    continue please.... :p

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos mga love story nyo ah....

letting go is easy pero kung may filings ka sa tao. mahirap na..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It's easy to think of ways to let go, but it is harder than actually doing it . Saying goodbye is almost always a painful thing.

I'd say there are no general rule of parting ways with someone. Iba iba ika nga depende, sa context and situations.

But face it we must or we will be clinging to a situations that is no longer true to us.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    "They say that breaking up is hard to do
    Now I know, I know that it's true
    Don't say that this is the end
    Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again"

-neil sedaka

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kha View Post
    "They say that breaking up is hard to do
    Now I know, I know that it's true