Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    quackery

dami ganyan tao

kung ano ano alternative tinatry

dami criticism tungkol sa western meds

pero pag sumikip ang dibdib at nahirapan huminga

o may seryoso naramdaman

derecho naman sa ER
    Sir, masama ba kung I am using BOTH pharmaceutical meds and alternative cures? You make it sound like it's a crime. It is also my choice. Of course, if I have a serious ailment like appendicitis, I will be brought to the hospital.

If I am cured by alternative remedies or by a placebo effect, it's ok di ba?

I have nothing against western medicine, only the greed of Big Pharma.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Uls, this is the setup I did in 2002, but I decided to use a tetra because the orientation is not critical.

If you have no access to a digital ph meter, forget it. The pix about a glass of water is not funny, sir. It is a scientific experiment where I can't explain why the ph become acidic if aligned incorrectly, but becomes alkaline if correctly aligned.

It is regrettable that it is now 2017 and there is still no explanation for the said change.

I dare you or anybody else on this planet to try the experiment and explain the ph change.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Sir, masama ba kung I am using BOTH pharmaceutical meds and alternative cures? You make it sound like it's a crime. It is also my choice. Of course, if I have a serious ailment like appendicitis, I will be brought to the hospital.

If I am cured by alternative remedies or by a placebo effect, it's ok di ba?

I have nothing against western medicine, only the greed of Big Pharma.
    The most exciting activity in medicine today is stem cell theraphy. Hope doctors will perfect this method. Many or all ailments will be 'cured'. Inshallah!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    DAILY AFFIRMATIONS

*I am Life, the seed of perfection!
    *The Universal Force flow through my whole being!
    *I am filled with Energy and Vitality!
    *For every breath I take, I am strengthened and fortified!

*I am young, I am strong, I am powerful!
    *My body is in perfect Health!
    *My mind knows the joy and serenity and reflects the Radiance of Peace!
    *I achieve all my good intentions with the enthusiasm of Youth!

*I possess the experience and confidence to meet all challenges
    with renewed courage and Optimism!
    *The treasures of the Universe were created for me!
    *I now accept Abundance as my Divine Birthright!

*Thank you, *****, Thank you, Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    actually di niyp kelangan ng alternative medicine for cure, magdasal kasi kayo, pag me dumating na mas matinde passusubok ibig sabihin Go answered your prayers. kaya delikado magdasal eh eh kasi mas lalo ka papahirapan ni Lord,

pero alam nyo kumbakit kay pahirapan ni Lord para ma shock boogie ang body chemicals nyo. it's like fight or flight syndrome when in a danger situation. the cortisol from the adrenalin that is relased by the body from the unwanted situation, it is the one that will cure everything every ailment in your body . cortisol lang yan pyramid ... others do parachute jumping

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    minicarph, kagalingan and pyramid00,

anong brand kayo ng coffee? para kayong 3-in-1, coffee, sugar and creamer. kulang na lang mainit na tubig pwede na kayo pang mumog.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    minicarph, kagalingan and pyramid00,

anong brand kayo ng coffee? para kayong 3-in-1, coffee, sugar and creamer. kulang na lang mainit na tubig pwede na kayo pang mumog.
    yebo, ikaw na lang ang mainit na tubig para completo tayong apat. Quad, ika nga.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Uls, this is the setup I did in 2002, but I decided to use a tetra because the orientation is not critical.

If you have no access to a digital ph meter, forget it. The pix about a glass of water is not funny, sir. It is a scientific experiment where I can't explain why the ph become acidic if aligned incorrectly, but becomes alkaline if correctly aligned.

It is regrettable that it is now 2017 and there is still no explanation for the said change.

I dare you or anybody else on this planet to try the experiment and explain the ph change.

This dare is directed to any TS. Since no TS could explain this, nobody else can.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Coz nobody cares

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast