New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    After a bout with ‘violent comments’ , I had to bring down my agitation/excitement. One needs to align oneself because the seven charkras are misaligned and needs to be balanced. Like a deck of cards that needs to be isalansan dahil nawala sa maayos na pagkasalansan, the device will produce the essential frequencies to balance the chakras.

After using my tuner for 20-30”, my agitation had been reduced to a low level.

The brain tuner produces the frequencies of the brain necessary for its correct functioning, A 1hz to 100hz is produced by the device simultaneously to make oneself stress-free, depressed-free and anxiety-free. The above device is technically called the CES device.

For other TS, they may have to: (1) go to Utube (again! Ugh) to coax the pineal gland with SR, so that beneficial hormones like serotonin is produced in the brain, or (2) Take the whole family to a beach resort to flood the body with SR which could lower their desire to make ‘rage’ comments.

Cars have OBD I and OBD II. Can I name this tuner, OBD III?

(Some TS had commented that I am posting so many threads on Tsikot, and said that I am disseminating disinformation.
    Pls dont hesitate to inform me (comment or PM me) about any disinformation that I made and I will find the link of my source.
    About multiple threads, the moderator can always merge the threads as he/she sees fit for merging. Thank you)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Most doctors do not believe in alternative cures for obvious reasons. There is a clinic 5 km away from our town that uses modern devices that are not normally found in clinics and hospitals. It is run by an Israeli, married to a Pinay. I had convinced him that I, too, believe in both pharmaceutical and alternative cures, citing to him the several devices that I had assembled for personal use.

His clinic is the ‘clinic for desperate patients’ who had been unsuccessfully cured by hospitals/clinics.
    Ang mga pasyenteng ito ay may taning na ang buhay. According to a male nurse working at the clinic, the patients undergo procedures on the strange-looking devices. (I wonder if DOH know about the existence of the clinic; if it is legal to operate this type of clinic).

The Israeli dude had sent me the brochures of the devices used: (1) Quantum Magnetic Field Analyser Test (2) Short Wave Device- 27.12Mhz (3) Shortwave Hyperthermia (4) Whole Body Far Infrared (5) Microwave Theraphy 2450Mhz and other 7 devices more. The cost of these devices could run into several millions.

Btw, he also use the 'Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Theraphy", a commercial model. This device is similar to the device of Dr Bob Beck, the info, which is given free to the public to construct. Similar to my modified EM device with a specially made transducer.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    one possible reason why some doctors do not believe in alternative cures: they may not work, as advertised.
    another possible reason: instead of curing, they may only worsen the patient's condition, directly or indirectly.

yes, it is illegal to practice medicine if one is not a licensed physician.

"clinic for desperate patients."
    there are some illnesses, wherein the patient's condition is deemed clinically hopeless by the physician, as per his western training.
    some physicians might consider these "clinics of last resort", because western medicine has nothing more to offer the patient.
    "who knows, it might just work..."
    so, how do the DOH and PMA see these? "i don't know."

but always bring some salt...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 13th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kagalingan, magpa-reset ka na lang. shoot yourself in the head, then reincarnate. who knows you might come back as a bee e di nagkaron ka pa ng silbi.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    quackery

dami ganyan tao

kung ano ano alternative tinatry

dami criticism tungkol sa western meds

pero pag sumikip ang dibdib at nahirapan huminga

o may seryoso naramdaman

derecho naman sa ER

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    quackery

dami ganyan tao

kung ano ano alternative tinatry

dami criticism tungkol sa western meds

pero pag sumikip ang dibdib at nahirapan huminga

o may seryoso naramdaman

derecho naman sa ER
    Just wait.

There are a lot of cases of New Age zealots letting their kids die from preventable diseases because they refuse "Western Medicine".

Natural Selection.

Sucks that it's an innocent kid dying, but what can you do except prosecute them for negligence?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Even alternative diets are dangerous. I remember this bit of unfortunate news:

Baby Death: Parents Convicted of Killing Son With Diet of Vegetable Milk

That's why it pays to stick to tried and tested practices. At least you know the output will be similar.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Just wait.

There are a lot of cases of New Age zealots letting their kids die from preventable diseases because they refuse "Western Medicine".

Natural Selection.

Sucks that it's an innocent kid dying, but what can you do except prosecute them for negligence?
    yeah

they're called anti-vaxxers

there's so much misinformation out there

if someone wants to believe vaccines are harmful, they can find tons of info on the net that confirms their belief

it's called confirmation bias

--

obviously we know where this guy gets his info

so why bother asking for links?

Pls dont hesitate to inform me (comment or PM me) about any disinformation that I made and I will find the link of my source.
    he'll just direct us to websites that cater to his quackery

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's like if you really really wanna use marijuana and you wanna justify using marijuana

you can find lots of websites out there telling you marijuana is good for you, that marijuana can even cure cancer

-

or if you love vaping, and you wanna convince yourself vaping is harmless, you can find lots of websites out there telling you vaping is harmless

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    one possible reason why some doctors do not believe in alternative cures: they may not work, as advertised.
    another possible reason: instead of curing, they may only worsen the patient's condition, directly or indirectly.

yes, it is illegal to practice medicine if one is not a licensed physician.

"clinic for desperate patients."
    there are some illnesses, wherein the patient's condition is deemed clinically hopeless by the physician, as per his western training.
    some physicians might consider these "clinics of last resort", because western medicine has nothing more to offer the patient.
    "who knows, it might just work..."
    so, how do the DOH and PMA see these? "i don't know."

but always bring some salt...

The clinic owed by an Israeli is still operating until this time. Imo, it is operating illegally. Maybe he has employed a licensed physician to oversee his clinic. This guy is smart. The facade says that the clinic is operated as a spa. Calls it 'Heaven and Health Spa' - Advanced Technology in the Service of the Healing Arts. He's offering Spa services and Health Maintenance Services. That's why the local DOH will not touch him.

Dr D, why are some TS annoyed when I say that I use both pharmaceutical medicines and alternative cures? Ako lang ang gumagamit ng dalawang modes of healing. Is it a crime? When a member of my family get sick, they go to the doctor. Fine.

Masama ba kung I will avail of the two modes? This is my choice. Of course, if I really get sick, I will be brought to the hospital.

Thanks doc, I feel that you are not antagonized by my posts and thread.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast