New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    and yet when they were surrounded by police they throw a similar explosive at the police and they were carrying high powered guns and exchange fires with the authorities....
    They did? I didn't know PNP got their tactics sa FBI ha... hehe..

Seriously, I didn't know about the similar explosive, thanks for the heads up.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    They did? I didn't know PNP got their tactics sa FBI ha... hehe..

Seriously, I didn't know about the similar explosive, thanks for the heads up.
    kung PNP yan, sinunog na nila yun boat...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung PNP iyan, nakatakas na yung magkapatid sa Dagestan...tutulungin pa ng Immigrations sa NAIA. Tapos yung Mayor iiwanin yung scene dahil gutom at kakain sa Emerald Restaurant.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    and yet when they were surrounded by police they throw a similar explosive at the police and they were carrying high powered guns and exchange fires with the authorities....
    As witnessed by dozens of residents of the area where the gunfight and chase took place.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So it's the younger brother who ran over and killed the elder brother...how ironic.

Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau spoke to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Saturday and offered up the most detailed account yet of the manhunt of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects, recounting details of both the Thursday night firefight and the final capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Watertown on Friday night. Deveau reveals several interesting details that make clear just how harrowing the manhunt truly was and how surprising it is that there weren’t more fatalities.

On Thursday night, one officer encountered the two cars being driven by Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. The officer was instructed to wait for backup but before it arrived, the brothers jumped out of the cars and started shooting at his car. The five other officers arrived and an intense firefight ensued. “We estimate there was over 200 shots fired in a five- to 10-minute period," Deveau said. And it wasn’t just bullets. The brothers also threw explosives at the officers, including a pressure cooker bomb.

At one point Tamerlan started walking directly toward the police while shooting, and when he ran out of ammunition an officer used the opportunity to tackle him. But when officers were handcuffing him in the middle of the street they suddenly realized a black SUV driven by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was coming right for them. The officers “dive out of the way, and he drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street."

Then on Friday, when police got the tip that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding in a boat in Watertown, there was another exchange of gunfire before police got the suspect to surrender. “It was back and forth,” Deveau said when asked who was firing the shots that reporters at the scene heard. “My understanding, yes—he was firing.”

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pwede na gawin penikula yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

pwede na gawin penikula yan.
    Iba yata ang iniisip mo :banana3:
    Signature

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910