New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Addik talaga... hahaha! :D

Anyway, itutuloy ba natin ang merger with 313 or DSP?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanggat maaari, dapat nandyan pa rin ang TPI next round. parang sayang yung pagiging No.1 natin this round kung mawawala ang gang next round. tsaka hindi ba pwedeng nasa atin ang godfather?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hindi ba pwede recruit nalang??

d ko napansin tong thread na to..dun pa rin ako sa isa post

tayo number 1 gang..so dapat tayo ang may upperhand.. or at least yung name natin and godfather pa rin..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    <quote>
    kung sakali daw mag merger, e2 sabi ni dailawonka...

- rotation ang godfathership. either siya or si buddapimp (kapag bumalik).

- retain kung ano ang mga positions sa dating gang. like lahat ng captains sa atin, captain dun. sa lieutenant ganun din. ala namang soldier sa atin kasi. sa kanila meron.

IMHO, maganda ang image ng 313 sa ibang gangs. hindi tulad ng DSP and LSD na maraming kaaway. hehe.
    <quote>

Kung ganito ang plans.. oks lang... pero nakakahinayang talaga yung # 1 tayo then makikipag merger tayo.... pero kung ano ang majority decision, i'll support it...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat TPI name ang mag exist or TPI-313.

he he he... parang plate number TPI-313

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka!!!

Kelan ba start ng Round 13? Any news? :D
    Last edited by Ungas; July 21st, 2004 at 09:10 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by admin-rez
    The City Map won't be ready for round #13 and I would like to get a small test round going before I put it into the game first.

The damage system for a normal attack would award you 100% if the person didn't have any thugs. If the person you attacked only had 5 thugs and you killed them all then it would be 100% as well. If you only killed 4 of the 5 thugs (which is highly unlikely) then the damage would be 80%.

For a while I was tossing around the idea of making war outcomes based on monetary value. So attacking for cash would yield a monetary win of the cash you stole, ho's would equal there maximum sale price and trashing a house would yield HL's dropped * 40,000. The thought was to make trashing house levels less attractive as an attack option during a gang war. I canned this idea though because it to can easily be exploited.

As far as I know there are two exploits that are getting employed by gangs:
    1) Player doesn't buy thugs to skew the thugs killed stat the war script uses
    2) Player has non-gang members attack gang members to put them into police protection (or some variation but it all goes back to getting put into police protection)

There is a third problem IMHO that's really not an exploit as much as it is a burden on gang leadership which is having to be online during server reset. You could say oh well thats part of the game but I really would like to get away from the having to be on at reset to get an advantage.

So for item #1 skewing the thugskilled, this will be taken care of by using the already built in damage percentage the attack system has.

For #2 I've decided to go ahead and add war attacks in/out. I really didn't want to go this route but I couldn't think of any other option to fix the police protection exploit. For round #13 when a gang declares war on another gang each member will receive 10 war attacks in/out. This also will fix issue #3 with having to be on at reset because now there is no more advantage to being online at reset to declare a gang war.
    Mukhang di na pwede yung strategy natin next round. Mapupuruhan na talaga sa sniping.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, that means TPI will stay. and our time zone advantage is no more. kelangan na talaga natin maging malakas para manalo ulit next round, kahit top 5 finish man lang.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok. we retain TPI.

we'll see if we still need to recruit other members...

ungas, saan yan nakapost? ba't hindi ko makita?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dun sa isang thread ng BB forums. Kausap nya si MNG clarifying things out. Di ko maalala kung aling thread yun.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Bordello Battles Round 13