New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    lalo na 'yang Bpi branch sa buendia at dian st.... ang upuan para sa kliente good for 6 persons lang na sopa,,bwi*** ang susungit pa ng mga teller,,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I have savings and checking accounts with them. I was told by the manager that if your ADB for 6-mos never dipped below 500K, you will be given a gold card and you'll be a preferred client.

Iniisip ko nga if I should get the Gold card. Parang maganda lang syang decoration sa wallet kasi kakaiba from the usual blue color of BPI atm cards, same ng Citibank N.A. cards, other than that, wala na.

Tingin ko nga, dapat nila tanggalin yung "Preferred client" lane kasi para nga namang nakaka-discriminate altho siguro gusto lang naman nila mag-extend ng perks para sa mga account holder na malaki ang pinagkatiwala sa kanilang halaga.

Pwede rin, ginagamit nila itong pang-motivate sa mga tao na mag-impok na malaki kasi siempre nga naman magiging preferred client ka. Everyone likes being preferred and pampered diba. Baka yun lang yun.
    I have nothing against their preferred client scheme IF they can provide
    basic courtesies and comfort to the small depositors.

But with the present situation now of regular depositors lining up like
    refugees beside pampered "gold card" clients - well, the difference
    is too glaring and smacks of discrimination.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa tingin ko alam naman nila na mahaba ang pila kaya ng nagisip sila ng gold card para kung gusto mong mapabilis ang transaction sa kanila lakihan mo ang deposit mo. yun ang gimik nila. at kung ayaw mo naman sa serbisy nila pwede ka naman lipat ng ibang bank, and i doon see it as descremination kasi gimik ng nila ito para mamalaki ang maging deposit mo sa bank of PI. at kung alisin naman nila yung lane ng gold card mas matagal ang magiging paghihintay mo kasi pati sila pipila sa lane na pinipilahan mo. kung baga sa toll gate kung meron silang nilagay na exact toll/e-pass sa BPI meron naman gold card.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Wala namang problema if the bank have many clients to serve, especially during lunch breaks and every 15th or end of the month. This means that they are patronized at maganda ang standing/performance ng bank.

But the issue at hand, I think is service to the client. Paano ba nila masusuklian ang mga cliente na nagpalaki sa kanila. At yung pagdami ng cliente during specific time and days, alam na nila yun. Di na bago yan, at paulit-ulit lang. They should anticipate and prepare for that. Dapat nuon pa nila ginawan ng paraan.

The preferred cient strategy is good but it has its downside. The best way to implement this, in my opinion, is to be discreet about it. And not to let the other clients feel that they are discriminated. Ang BPI, marami ng cliente nawala dahil dito, IMO. And I'm one of them.

What the banks can do at least are: 1. provide the clients with waiting chairs, 2. Provide them with something to read, like magazines and newspapers, 3. Or something to watch, like a TV set at the waiting area, 4. Utilize the number system so at least the client knows how long he/she will be waiting, 5. Over-lapping lunch and coffee breaks for the tellers so the number of tellers are at the maximum during the peak client presence, 6. Multi-tasking of supervisors so there can be additional tellers during extra-ordinary situations. Marami pa akong ibang paraan na na-i-isip just to address this problem.

It's so unfortunate that some banks, including BPI opted to be complacent and some chose to ignore these kind of complaints, calling it trivial.

If those remedies that I mentioned will be additional expense for them, so be it. They owe it to their clients, whether big or small.
    Sir ooba99, tama lahat ng sinabi mo.

Ewan ko ba itong mga "professional bankers" natin at hindi nila
    ma-gets eh simpleng customer service lang naman ito.

No, I guess they know it but they just don't give a damn!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by teeyoh View Post
    ...but heard that to avoid these things bpi is planning to make the passbook obsolete and in the meantime put up more small express bank branches to handle withdrawal and deposit transactions in addition to atm/e-banking.
    Hello, sir teeyoh. Planning to? Well, gawin na sana nila the soonest possible time. Sa tingin ko long overdue na ito. A significant damage had already been done due to their indifference and inaction, imo. I just hope they can implement this soonest so they may recover their losses in terms of client patronage. Including patronage naming mga maliliit na kliyente. Baka mawalan na sila ng mga client. Marunong din silang magtampo. Am I right, sir buriroy? Hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hello, sir teeyoh. Planning to? Well, gawin na sana nila the soonest possible time. Sa tingin ko long overdue na ito.
    ...well sana nga pero many clients prefer the traditional passbook and would not change to e-banking.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    I have nothing against their preferred client scheme IF they can provide basic courtesies and comfort to the small depositors.

But with the present situation now of regular depositors lining up like
    refugees beside pampered "gold card" clients - well, the difference
    is too glaring and smacks of discrimination.
    Ok lang yung treatment nila du'n sa mga "gold depositirs" nila. Pero huwag naman nilang pababayaan din yung mga regular depositors nila.

Sana may Tsikoteers na taga BPI dito, at mabasa nila itong thread na ito.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's strange... our bank is a "thrift" bank with a small client base, but for heavy days (payroll dates, before vacations, etcetera), when the two tellers cannot accomodate the 20+ people who are inside the bank at any one time, there's a number system in place so people can sit down. There used to be a stand-up line, but they reacted to the situation to make people more comfortable.

Hello, BPI? number cards cost almost nothing...

Of course, I don't have to put up with the line... I just go straight to the manager... hehehe... preferred client. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    arogante talagang tao ng BPI, buti na lang nasabihan kami bago kami nakapag-open ng account.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    well, i have no complaints with the BPI branches i go to. BPI Sta. Rosa and BPI Technopark have hardly any clients and I spend a maximum of 10 minutes for my transactions. Yes, that fast. The managers are friendly and service is efficient. I guess it depends on the location. Equitable PCI at Rustan's technopark is okay too. The tellers are kind as well.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Bank of P.I. - Parusa Na, Discriminatory Pa!