New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks sa tip.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed, bakit kelangan mo pa ng another ticket? di ba round trip ticket naman ang binibili mo? and ang kelangan mo lang is the Re-entry permit?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    theveed, bakit kelangan mo pa ng another ticket? di ba round trip ticket naman ang binibili mo? and ang kelangan mo lang is the Re-entry permit?
    di ko rin gets? baket nga ba kailangan mo pa ng isang extra na one way ticket?(papunta ba or pabalik?) eh may re-entry ka naman dito pabalik at may HK ID ka rin di ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Requirement sa HK... Pabalik ng HK yung ticket, everytime I leave HK kailangan may ishoshow na ticket pabalik ng HK, hassle nga eh...

I remember dati I didn't know about that, ended up buying a ticket sa CLK airport na oneway...

Basta ata wala kang Phil passport ganyan lagi...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so pano yan kung sa macau airport ka dadaan? anong ticket ang ipapakita mo?
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    that i dont know, buti pinaalala mo hehe... tatanong ko din sana dito...

have to call din regarding tiger's shuttle service, i wonder who i can call locally...
    Philtranco?

http://www.philtranco.com.ph/d4/tripsched_all.html

Scroll down on the site, there are trips to Clark.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi: Macau/HK parehas lang pwede for me.

Mgam: Thanks dude!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kailangan magrenue ng visa's kung papasok ng isang lugar like macau visa, china visa or hk visa kung hindi ka taga dun sa lugar na yun. Ganyan ginawa ng tour namin. Mura lang pala yun tour kung ganon ang lumalabas.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    have to call din regarding tiger's shuttle service, i wonder who i can call locally...
    meron yata shuttle bus sa SM megamall may nag post na dati dito or better call na lang sa office nila para sure ..

BTW: condolence nga pala., sir theveed

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    just to add in some info about tigerairways, regarding safety and other concerns.

i am an ofw working here in singapore, since its opening, malaki ang naitulong nito sa akin. before, i can only go back to visit my family here in phil thrice a year. but after that, i can go back monthly, and if i dont have time to go back because of time constraints, i let my wife visit me here, why, where can you get a return ticket fare for 100sgd, that's roughly P3k, mas mura pa sa domestic papuntang cebu or davao maybe. pero its not always this cheap ha, you should book 2-3 months in advance to get this fare, but even if you book late you pay roughly 350sgd. compared to pal which is 520sgd or singapore airlines 700sgd.

safe naman palagay ko ang tiger, tiger is majority owned by singapore airlines. at ang maintenance ng eropalno ngayon is outsourced na. even pal is outsourcing their engine and fleet maintenance. even singapore airlines.

the pilot of tiger are mostly expats, thats what i noticed, pilots are paid standard fee, so i think they are compareble to every airlines.

so how do they save cost:

my observations are these:

1. no tikets, you present your own itinerary at check-in. if you want to change schedule you have to pay additional.

2. free seating, when you check in they just check your name, so they dont care where you seat afterwards, i noticed that this is a blessing in disguise, because tiger is always on time because every passenger wants to be inside once the boarding opens. of course they give priority to elders and those with children, after that its free for all, takbuhan papasok.

3. they choose the furthest boarding gate in the terminal, kaya ang layo ng lalakarin mo papunta sa plane, mas mura sigurado yun kasi malayo.

4. smaller seats so more passengers. they made up for the increase in weight by decreasing the baggage allowance. and they are very strict on over baggage. you always have to pay. di katulad sa pal n kahit sobra ng 5kg ay ok p rin. 15kg lng ang allowed sa tiger compare to pal which is 25kg.

5. very early flight time, mas mura siguro kaapg maaga kasi di pa crowded ang airport, ang problema sarado pa ang ibang duty free shops. pero meron din bukas.

6. no food, no pillow, no blanket, no tv. available namn kaso you have to pay for everything. so additional income uli ito sa kanila.

aside from the above, everything else is the same naman with regular aircraft, malinis din naman ang interior.

so ok na rin di ba, kung pumapayag nga sila ng sabit o tayo sa eroplano papayag ako basta makamura. kahit kandong kaya.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Backdoor to HK... Laking tipid...