New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Just your thoughts on using Asphalt Shingles Roofing. Your Rants and Raves. The Advantage and Disadvantage. Your queries can be answered here..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Contrary to other beliefs that shingles are very expensive, i would like to explain further that it's inexpensive considering that shingles roofing is a long term investment. First and Foremost, when you build your dream house you want it to be perfect. Something that can give you peace of mind. Something that can rejuvenate you ,something that will recharge your energy lost during a long days work. Having a warm or should i say hot temperature inside your home makes this all impossible to achieve except when you use an aircon. This is where shingles roofing come into place. Shingles Roofing doesn't only make your home cooler it also helps you save much on electricity. It also makes your home more elegant looking. Imagine this, Long Span Vs. Shingles Roofing. The Life Span of Shingles can surpass Long Span 2-3 times longer. You don't have to worry about the maintenance coz you don't have to re-apply paint and you don't have to worry much about leaks when you use Shingles. Aside from this, shingles have a manufacturer's warranty of 30 years. If the shingles have defects during the 30 years warranty,the manufacturer will replace it free of charge. Plus, there is also a 10 years WORKMANSHIP warranty from the installer separate from the manufacturer's warranty. If you got queries, i will be here to answer the best way that i can.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    How much it cost for a nomral 150 qm floor area?? meron na ba sa pinas nito? sino dealer

http://www.asphaltroofing.org/

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir,it will depend on how steep the slope is. Some of the computation will be based on the actual steep of the slope. The steeper the slope the higher the labor cost. Philippines started to have shingles roofing since 1997 but only now lang sila napapansin..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    How much it cost for a nomral 150 qm floor area?? meron na ba sa pinas nito? sino dealer

http://www.asphaltroofing.org/

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^why can't you give a ballpark figure? so we could actually see how much the price is...

backspace gave the figures 150 square meter, regarding the slope what is the minimum allowable slope? based the price on that..thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PM sent for Shadow and BackSpace. For inquiries regarding shingles quotation and estimates, just send me a message here. I will be glad to assist you. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ewan ko kung nakita nyo na ito. Yun bang nasa TV/print ads ng Avida Settings, asphalt shingles ba ginamit dun?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    I just replaced my house roof recently w/ asphalt shingle roofing and it cost me $1,275 including the # 15 felt and ridge. I did the labor since they are very easy to install and the best time to install is summer. All you need are hammer or roofing staple, utility knife and a roof nail. My house roof is apprx: 2,750 sq ft.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ewan ko kung nakita nyo na ito. Yun bang nasa TV/print ads ng Avida Settings, asphalt shingles ba ginamit dun?
    I haven't seen the ads yet but i will comment when i see it.. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Asphalt Shingles Roofing.. Cool and Elegant