New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung baguhan ka lang, you can only bet 1k, max... pero as your record (credit) gets better, tumataas din credit limit mo sa pagtaya. a friend of mine was able to buy a jag x-type with his winnings. napaghinalaang money laundering din ng bank sa laki ng lam,an ng account nya.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think early this month/late last month nafeature to sa Inquirer...pati Chinese schools meron.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ang hirap naman manalo sa pustahan na yan..heheh... :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di nga, kasi based on what a school head said, sa mga chinese families eh common naman daw ang mahjong, so at early age exposed na sa sugal ang bata...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think may fault rin ang parents by giving their kids big allowances. although this may teach SOME money management, apparently MOST can't handle this without the proper guidance of the parents. the problem with some parents is that they don't really look after their kids - concentrating more on making more money.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naaalala ko tuloy nung high school pa ako, nagpapa-ending ako ng piso piso para maka burger hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    piso-piso daw owwws he he he

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yan na nga ba sinasabi ko........... dapat pag HS student 200 pesos a day lang ang allowance hehehehehehehe. Basta pagkakakitaan balewala na ang age kasi pera na ang usapan. Langhiya talaga ang mga nago-organize nyan. dapat yan ang patawan ng 'death penalty' kasi kino-corrupt ang mga utak ng inosente (kuno!) and to think that when GMA became president sabi nya jueteng and other kinds of illegal gambling susugpuin ng gobyerno eh lumala pa!!! where is GMA now!!!! nanalo na naman sya........... I hope and pray na wag na lumala ang sitwasyon. Let's just pray and hope for the best!! kawawang kabataan na syang kinabukasan ng ating bayan :-(

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    naaalala ko tuloy nung high school pa ako, nagpapa-ending ako ng piso piso para maka burger hehehe
    ikaw yata amg promotor ng ending e :bwahaha:
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    m54 powered,

that's the thing hehe... the kids DON'T have 500K (i heard some single bets are as high as that or even higher), so the debt piles up until the parents are forced (and usually, they do out of pity for their children) to bail them out.
    kaya pala nababaril sa parking lot yang mga yan eh...trying to welsh on a bet. hindi ba sila nanonood ng mga mafia movies, to know what happens to people who do that? :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Anybody read this?