New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You violated other people's right to property,- then you defaulted yours too.

12.5K:soccer:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    just burn them out i say

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    kasi may human rights daw sila

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmm may nagcheck na ba sa Hyundai Abad Santos? Baka squatter lang sila dun. Final nail to the coffin!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    humuli ng maraming sewer rats then ibabad sa gaas or gasolina, sindihan sila then pakawalan sa squatter colony

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    just burn them out i say
    Actually madami na nangyayaring ganun. The landowners just have the Squakings burned down.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    They don't respect other people's rights?

Then the state doesn't need to respect their human rights.

Hose them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    In order to remove informal settlers the size of the colony in Agham road, you need at least a well equipped battalion sized army

Them squatters are capable of mounting resistance the level of which seen in the movie Black Hawk Down

Imagine sima, sumpak and some lose firearms firing on the left flank, pillbox throwers on the right, tirador and rock throwers at the rear then finally a frontal assault from bolo and kris wielding foot squatters attacking full speed.
    i surely would support this!
    tama, why respect somebody who doesn't respect in the first place! tsaka sila pa nagiging abusado at barumbado. sila din mostly cause ng mga krimen sa lipunan, 2nd lang yung mga mapeperang tao na gumagawa ng kasamaan. i'm not being rude pero this should be dealt with accordingly ayon sa batas. bakit pa tayo nagkaroon ng batas kung di rin naman susundin?

ang naisip ko talaga diyan eh mag deploy ng DESOLATOR (from Red Alert 2) para wala ng resi-resistance pang magawa mga iyan. yun eh kung nag e-exist nga lang... pasensiya na kung brutal ako mag isip. pero kada maalala ko kasi mga krimen at kasamaan ng mga iyan, di ko maiwasang isipin ang mag deploy nga nung desolator sa mga lungga nila...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM[/ame]

meron kayang ganito sa pinas?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Actually madami na nangyayaring ganun. The landowners just have the Squakings burned down.
    Then the next day, there'll be bags of concrete for the squatters to rebuild, courtesy of City Hall.

Yes, that's true as well.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Then the next day, there'll be bags of concrete for the squatters to rebuild, courtesy of City Hall.

Yes, that's true as well.
    yup i remember seeing remnants of a fire in the squatters near recto station tapos next day may nakatayong bagong concrete wall na agad, they're like weed. baka pesticide din solution sa kanila

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Anti-Squatting Law