New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The NRA should push legislation that will allow all kids (including those of NRA members) to carry high-powered guns to school in order to protect themselves.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    What is that? Or what music genre is it?
    "Salbakuta" is a Rap group in the PI. but I dont know.. theyre too corny (baduy) for me.

anywayz, back to the Topic.

YES, WHITE FOLKS ARE CRAZY!! lolz!! and yes, akala ng mga tao sa Pinas, hindi magulo dito.. well, guess what... mas malala pa ata dito. grabe ang crime and murder rates dito sa US, specially in bigger cities. like for ex: in San Francisco and Oakland, there are area's out there na "Killing Fields" talaga. almost 3-5 person die because of Murder, each day. and its mostly due to Gang violence.. and Drugs.

aite, peace.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    "Salbakuta" is a Rap group in the PI. but I dont know.. theyre too corny (baduy) for me.
    Ahhhh. Ok. Just wondering.

anywayz, back to the Topic.

YES, WHITE FOLKS ARE CRAZY!! lolz!! and yes, akala ng mga tao sa Pinas, hindi magulo dito.. well, guess what... mas malala pa ata dito. grabe ang crime and murder rates dito sa US, specially in bigger cities. like for ex: in San Francisco and Oakland, there are area's out there na "Killing Fields" talaga. almost 3-5 person die because of Murder, each day. and its mostly due to Gang violence.. and Drugs.
    OT
    You live in the Bar Area which is fairly crowded, even for CA. There are still nice areas in CA to live in like say, the Central Coast (Monterrey to Santa Barbara). or up north by Crescent City. I'd avoid the part of CA near the Lake Tahoe area. Skinheads up there tend to claim anything beautifully alpine for themselves.

You live in Vallejo. Maybe you can answer this. East of Vallejo exiting I-80 and headed south along I-680, looking to the right is a compound with a weird looking flag in the middle of the property. I could've sworn it had a swastika on it. I thought it belonged to neo-Nazis or culttists. Definitely a place to avoid. When I saw that flag, it sent chills down my spine.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 17th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005

And yes i live in FL :gun:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    not just big cities.forget the san francisco area.just look at stockton.no disrespect to people here that lives in stockton but lets face it.stockton is as just as bad as south central L.A.

*KBR...
    my GF is staying in napa right now and she goes to church in vallejo and she told me that its quite bad there too judging from what she see/pass by.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The problem with massacres like this is that it doesn't sink in enough for many people. Even though the US isn't the largest country in the world geographically, it's still quite big. Many people get a "It won't happen here" attitude and school massacres are something you read in newspapers. If this occurred in the Philippines at Mindanao, I'd be somewhere up north at the northernmost islands or maybe even out of the country. I'm sure many in Manila think the same way.

The NRA should push legislation that will allow all kids (including those of NRA members) to carry high-powered guns to school in order to protect themselves.
    Believe me, if the crackpots in the NRA can have it their way, they would make everyone carry guns.

*HyBrideVo
    I noticed the crime rate for Florida have dropped tremendously since the mid-90's.
    http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/Cri...lent/index.asp

Believe me when I say it was really bad when I was there in 1994*. It looks like the Florida state government's been working hard all these years. I'm not sure how effective the deadly force program will work. But I'm sure the state government in AZ is keeping an eye on it to see if it'll work here as well.

*That's why we've avoided the state thus far. But, now, Florida might be a good place for a vacation.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 18th, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the US might be the only country where the right to bear arms is specifically mentioned in the Constitution :hihihi:

and that's why "maluwag" dito sa baril.

but it's not the gun laws that cause this insanity - it's something about the culture, or the upbringing, or the environment that these losers grow up in. that and probably the sensationalist/violent media that has also bred a ton of copycats.

even if it was impossible to get guns in this country one could still blow up a school/church/federal building with a van and materials that are commonly available to any farmer....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It also doesn't matter if it's Republicans or Democrats who are in power. Even President Clinton's time in office was marked by homegrown violence as well:

Waco, the OKlahoma City bombing, Randy Weaver, Columbine....

But again, it just doesn't sink in for many.

*Sigh* Just waiting to see when it (the violence) finally gets here.

OT
    It's interesting to note that one of those convicted in the Oklahoma City bombing is Terry Nichols, his 2nd (ex) wife is Pinay, and that he had a meeting with "Yousef" people in Mindanao (according to Wikipedia) prior to the bombing. Interesting indeed. I didn't know that last part until now.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Ahhhh. Ok. Just wondering.

OT
    You live in the Bar Area which is fairly crowded, even for CA. There are still nice areas in CA to live in like say, the Central Coast (Monterrey to Santa Barbara). or up north by Crescent City. I'd avoid the part of CA near the Lake Tahoe area. Skinheads up there tend to claim anything beautifully alpine for themselves.

You live in Vallejo. Maybe you can answer this. East of Vallejo exiting I-80 and headed south along I-680, looking to the right is a compound with a weird looking flag in the middle of the property. I could've sworn it had a swastika on it. I thought it belonged to neo-Nazis or culttists. Definitely a place to avoid. When I saw that flag, it sent chills down my spine.
    damn, Ive never seen that Swastika sign before (either its been removed and put away) but I think I know what city is that... and its Benicia! lolz! that small city is predominantly White/Caucasian. so I wont be surprised if I see a Swastika sign out there.

and yes, the Bay Area is a pretty crowded area (same as LA.. but LA is worst!) and even though its crowded up here, the Bay Area is more diversed. but even though its Diversed, there are still tension and some "gaps" between other races and "Minorities".

for ex: if some states or cities has more White/Caucasian people, out here in the Bay, theres a mix of all races, from Whites, Blacks, Latinos and Asians. and the most notorious Gangs and Criminals out here are mostly Blacks, Latinos, and Asians!! (Asians, mainly Vietnamese and Pinoys).

Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    not just big cities.forget the san francisco area.just look at stockton.no disrespect to people here that lives in stockton but lets face it.stockton is as just as bad as south central L.A.
    and your right on that too. not only the big cities has huge crime problems, but its the same for outlying/agricultural (farming) cities like Stockton, Modesto, Bakersfield and Fresno. boy those places are bad ass too... and mainly dominated by Latinos.

*KBR...
    my GF is staying in napa right now and she goes to church in vallejo and she told me that its quite bad there too judging from what she see/pass by.
    yup, she's right. Vallejo is pretty bad ass too! damn! its pretty rough out here at times. specially 10-15 yrs ago! it was waaay worst back in the early days. and here in Vallejo, Gangbangers and Criminals are mainly of Blacks, Hispanics....... and "some" Filipinos (Philippine born and even Fil-Am's). yes its crazy out here and Ive been in there, done that too! lolz! but Im a changed man so I aint gang bangin no moe!

and yeh, Napa is nice! the Wine County!! only 20 mins away from here.

aite, peace.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    damn, Ive never seen that Swastika sign before (either its been removed and put away) but I think I know what city is that... and its Benicia! lolz! that small city is predominantly White/Caucasian. so I wont be surprised if I see a Swastika sign out there.
    Actually, it looks more like a military camp. You know, a fenced compound with a huge flagpole on the center (like those Japanese camps in old Pinoy war movies). It's in the middle of nowhere and at the edge of a small forest. It's a pretty isolated location which is normally the case for hate groups. You don't just wander there by accident.

I can't recall exactly how far along I-680 it was. After all, that was back in 2003 and I did more traveling in CA since. But, you could be right.

Anyway, we were visiting the wife of Prince/Formerly Known As Prince's drummer John Blackwell who lived somewhere by Pittsburg (his wife is Pinay) plus some other friends farther east and also at Vallejo itself.

and yeh, Napa is nice! the Wine County!! only 20 mins away from here.
    I liked the area as well. I used to drive up to Chico because I had friends there plus we once saw and met Chuck Yeager up by Grass Valley.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Another School Shooting in the US -  Former student kills 5 at Northern Illinois Univ