New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nakakatakot naman sa US ngayon. Kailangan may travel advisory na tayo.
    (kala nyo dito lang sa Pilipinas magulo)

"Revenge of the Nerd"?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    oo maraming panyayari d2 na di maganda...pero hindi nila isinisisi sa gobyerno

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Usong-uso jan mga ganyan ah. Dali kasi makakuha ng baril jan mga kabataan.

Kung meron hindi maganda sa pinas meron din hindi maganda sa US.

Isa pa ayaw ko sa US eh mga hiphop. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Isa pa ayaw ko sa US eh mga hiphop. :bwahaha:
    OT
    Here? Not all and certainly not the majority. When was the last time you saw me post a hiphop song in the music thread? Of course, that merely reflects my personal tastes, my upbringing, and where I live. I do have gigabytes of hiphop tunes at home. But that's only because my idiot cousin loaded up on pr0n and ran out of room in his external (750gb) hard drive. I've never seen anyone so blatantly abuse my internet bandwidth (morning, noon, and night). He said, he'll visit and copy the tunes back later....

Back to Topic
    As for guns proliferating...... Yup. D*mn gun lobby's too powerful. I mean I own one. But, I'm for strict controls and background/mental checks unlike the NRA who'll go on the warpath whenever "gun" and "control" are mentioned in the same sentence.

Just wondering how many more students will die before strict gun regulations are passed... It won't be too long before my kid enters college. So, it definitely is a concern for me. Maybe I'll send her to Guam....

For now, RIP for all the victims
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 16th, 2008 at 09:28 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kasalanan ni Bush yan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Maluwang sila sa baril, just like maluwang d2 sa traffic enforcement. Result, -> bloodsheds.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Madami lang talaga clinically-depressed sa States.

And combine that with easy access to guns...

Madami naman baliw sa ibang bansa...

pero karamihan nagpapakamatay nalang... hindi nangdadamay ng ibang tao. (like in Japan, Europe)

Kakaiba lang talaga ang mga baliw sa States...

"When i go down, im taking all of you with me hahahaha!!!!!!"

Kasalanan ni Bush

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    OT
    Here? Not all and certainly not the majority. When was the last time you saw me post a hiphop song in the music thread? Of course, that merely reflects my personal tastes, my upbringing, and where I live. I do have gigabytes of hiphop tunes at home. But that's only because my idiot cousin loaded up on pr0n and ran out of room in his external (750gb) hard drive. I've never seen anyone so blatantly abuse my internet bandwidth (morning, noon, and night). He said, he'll visit and copy the tunes back later....
    No im not referring to anyone here. Hindi ko pa ata napupuntahan yung music thread dito

Alam ko din naman majority dito sa tsikot eh ayaw sa hiphop.

Ibig ko lang sabihin sa states sikat na sikat ang hiphop pero dito sa pinas baduy.

Di ba majority din ng mga hiphop naka baril?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaterring View Post
    hiphop ok

salabakuta not ok

hahaha
    What is that? Or what music genre is it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Another School Shooting in the US -  Former student kills 5 at Northern Illinois Univ