New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH View Post
    i think we need stricter gun control and more uncorruptible traffic management police on the road.

mas mainam gunless society.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    +1. Else, and worst case, this may lead pa to incidents in schools similar to the U.S.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat yata sa Goon Squad itong thread na to

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Most victims of road rage are those who step down from
    their vehicles and confront the other driver in an agressive manner.

In case of accident or traffic altercation, learn to maintain
    your cool. If you must step down, try to be civil at hwag siga-siga
    ang dating. Kahit kasalanan pa nung other party, medyo
    pakiramdaman mo muna yung kabilang partido at daanin sa
    magandang usapan.

So keep cool guys, you could be signing you own death
    warrant by being too brash and cocky!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I beg to disagree. 1st we dont know if the motorcycle driver used a licensed firearm. 2nd even if it is, did he have a permit to carry outside of his residence? If he did not then he was already in violation of the law the moment he brought it out of his house. Or is he a hardened criminal?

A gunless society will not minimize crime. Infact, it wil have the opposite effect. Criminals by definition do not follow the law. So if a gunless society ever takes effect, then only the criminals will have guns. And they will have a field day since they know that their victims can not protect themselves. As far as police deterence, the police themselves will be the 1st to admit that they do not have enough manpower or resources to properly do their jobs.

There are a lot of responsible gun owners and there are idiots. Please dont judge the majority by the actions of a few stupid irresponsible people.

:peace:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH View Post
    i dont know which is more dangerous a gunman on motorcycle or an uncontrolled truck beside a motorcycle? i think we need stricter gun control and more uncorruptible traffic management police on the road.
    Unless the shooter is a cop ... or a criminal ... or both!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ingat lang,- delikado talaga iyan mga naka-motor.... At wala kang kawala sa kanila sa traffic dahil puwede silang sumingit nang sumingit....

4101:victory:
    No offense to those responsible riders, pero madami reckless talaga nakamotor at singit ng singit. Iba rin ang kaba ko pag may nakatabi ka motor lalo if tandem sila. I myself planned to buy a gun, for self defense sa dami gago mas maganda may pan laban kaysa barilin ka na lang.. and to mysurprise pwede pla get gun licence na no show... no wonder marami and nakalusot. one more thing yan mga ang tatapang walang licence guns nyan kaya mahirap ma trace.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ingat lang,- delikado talaga iyan mga naka-motor.... At wala kang kawala sa kanila sa traffic dahil puwede silang sumingit nang sumingit....

4101:victory:
    no offesense to those responsible riders, pero dami talaga nag joyride lang with thier bikes and very reckless. Iba rin ang kaba ko pag may katabi bike lalo in tandem. I myself plan on buying gun for self defense, aba nun nag inquire ako pwede pala get licence kahit no show for a price... Mind you ang mga matatapang ay iyong di lisensyado ang baril kasi mahirap ma trace. of course may exemption nga lalo na pwede pala makalusot lisence kahit di ka actual psych test.
    road rage kasi dahil na rin sa yabang eh, feel nila magaling sila driver pag magaling sumingit e ang trapik naman so di rin nakakalayo, dapat road courtesy at pakita na civilized driver ka, di parang some jeepney dirver na king of the road

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Don't be a victim. Carry a gun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mahirap na maging "matapang" ngayon...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Another Case of Road Rage Killing - Pasig again!