New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    these suprime loans were packaged with other instrument into CDO, maraming pension funds bought these CDOs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two words - buying opportunities

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang medyo bumawi na PSE n Dollaer to peso :nerves:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up to sept 15 na lang ang ghost month... bilihan na uli, PA, PAL 2po, ipo ng cebu pac, bull run ulit, naudlot lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy IPO ang Cebu Pacific? :clap:

pano po makakasingit ang isang dayuhan jan sa offer?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    m54,

kaya nga we bought pal na lang.... rumor before the meltdown, 25 daw ipo ng cebu pac...pm m2, ewan ko kung meron allocation john gokongwei group of companies

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    25 petot per share??

sali ako jan!!!

m2 m2 m2 m2 m2!!! :hi:

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 109 View Post
    stockmarket, apektado na.
    marami daw nagbebenta ngayon ng bahay sa amerika, bagsak presyo.
    dito kaya, bababa din presyo ng real estate? lote, bahay, condo
    Totoo yung maraming nagbebenta na ng mga bahay sa US ngayon! My tenant na Pinoy from the US has a mortgage business in Orange County. He flies to and from Pinas almost every month (No kidding) lalu na pag nabobored sya sa Tate!
    Recently, he told me that he wants to retire na dito sa Pinas kase nga his business is not doing so good. Dito na sya nag-iinvest ng pera nya. Bumibili sya mga mga lots then pinatatayuan nya ng apartment para maparentahan din nya.
    After 10 years in that business dun sa US, dito rin sya pala babagsak sa sariling bayan nya!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    stockmarket, apektado na.

yup, they are indeed selling real low!!! even developers here are selling with a lot of incentives to the buyer kasi nga naman, they would prefer not to earn on the sale or even take a loss rather than keep the unsold properties and not be able to pay-off or default to the lenders/investors who provided the funds for the development of these properties. normal volume of properties is around 3-month housing inventory pero right now, the volume of available properties is at the eight to nine month housing inventory. ang dami na nga tumitiklop na developer &/or lender &/or investment houses eh, some of the big ones have already been published..

las vegas is one of the hardest hit in the country and the zip code where we live is in the top tier places where homeowners succumbed to foreclosures. bakit naman hindi and please correct me if i'm wrong, ang dami kasi pumatol sa different lending scheme about 2-3 years ago, one of which is the so-called ARM (i.e. adjustable rate mortgage, wherein if your actual rate is 6% & you availed of 1% ARM, your monthly payment will only be for 1% while the remaining 5% is added to the principal) and buyers thought that it was a bargain not knowing that after the intro period for the ARM lapses, they will be assessed the prevailing or higher rate at the even higher principal. Ayun, madami kasi malakas ang loob &/or hindi napaliwanagan ng husto kaya by the time the higher rate came in, KABAAAAM!!! Default si buyer and foreclosure ang hahantungan.

tama yung isang nag-post, the scenario is similar to what happened in thailand. although in here, the fed is hell bent on supporting the situation (i think they already poured in at least $50 - $70 bln to patch the bubble) knowing full well that if the bubble burst in america, the repercussions to the world economy is ginormously staggering

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005

ok pala yan ah sana mangyari din dito

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ano epekto sa 'tin ng US mortgage meltdown?