New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Warning: not for the faint of heart. 10 minutes of cursing by a pinay, nakakahiya!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/qOiPC9WGOQo&hl=en&fs=1
    Last edited by altec; March 9th, 2009 at 06:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Grabe....napakinggan ko na yan.

Parang possesed yung babae dyan. Grabe kung mag-mura. Kawawa yung Customer Service ng Citibank.

Parang pinasok ng demonyo yung babaeng caller.......

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nasiraan ng ulo yung caller kasi wala syang cash, puro utang lang kaya nya. hehe

I like the customer service shots though. pitik pitik lang pero enough to further agitate the caller.

:rofl:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Saludo ako dun sa customer service rep.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    the profanities got triggered by the "kayo po?" reply by the agent. pero masama din na murahin nung babae ang buong sambayanang pilipino.

yung last part hindi ko maiintindihan, "baka ma-trace sa iyo yun pare?" ano ibig sabihin nun? i-escalate ba nung agent yung tawag?

merong pang-sinabi yung babae na minandohan daw siya at may nagbalak na magnakaw ng passport niya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, wala naman ginawa masama yung agent, He just said na hindi sya capable na i-connect sa Citibank USA yung caller...

I've never tried that kind of work but it seems really really stressful huh.

Siguro, I'll try to work a callcenter job for kicks. Agitating customers through sarcasm. Just envisioning myself doing it makes me laugh so hard already. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i used to work as a call center agent before but never encountered that kind of call. hehe

kami dati, tinatawanan lang namin yung mga ganyang calls. its useless to try to calm those people down.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hehe sabi nya may 13k sya I hope its dollar/or will be use for very very emergency para naman at least her emotional outrage have some kind of even a little reasonableness. This lady needs some kind of anger management course hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    With this of kind of abuse of course you can legally tell her to leave and hang up. Whether or not you get in trouble from your employer is really up to the employer. I have put up with my fair share of rude and abusive customers and I usually would respond with something along the lines of "You can take your business elsewhere" I was never a believer of any business is good business. If people don't respect me or my place of employment, then they can go somewhere else.

As you can hear the Reps. politely answer that abusive woman....for me, thats not a business anymore you are unable to help and talk when frantically acting worst than you'll ever know, she's totally out of this world.

With the 13 grand she just mention, I believe she doesnt a money in the bank. Period....bet a dollar on it.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    the customer is always right

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
angry citibank customer. warning: cursing galore