New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Tyak magugulat sila sa driving skills ng pinoy hehehehehehe............... wag sana sila atakehin sa puso hahahahahahahaha!
    Hhaha..Oo nga at masasabi nila sa sarili nila "That was some ride"..hhehe..:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba si Chip and Kim yung magasawang badingers?

Ay sorry, Riechen and Chip pala yun!!! hehehe...

Buset ako dun sa team na may unano!!! Pero ako naman, mas buset dun kay Mirna (the normal girl) ang lousy ng willpower!

Naaalala niyo yung kelangan nila magbuhat ng slab of beef?! Sheesh! Wag na siya sumali, puro angal! Grrrr.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I like the twins, they are cure .. especialy yung episode na nag swim sila papuntang island yun pala may daan na pwede na lang nilang lakarin whehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ay basta, scripted na kung scripted, basta nakakairita yung unano... she should just shut up about proving blah blah hehe, then i'd have been okay with her. although i do respect them for their cunning... that much i think they do deserve

hmm... si chip and kim nalang sana manalo hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may off roading detour in today's episode...

traversing the sand dunes in dubai in a GMC Suburbans

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    charla and mirna were indeed eliminated in the last episode. all i can say is haaaayyyyy salamat. nakakainis talaga ang Mirna na yan. nakakainis ang boses at sobrang ilusyonada.

i have dont have a big problems with charla bec i admire that she tried to prove something. pero may issue pa rin ako sa fact that she was trying to use her size to get ahead. but then again, this is a race.

sa internet forums sa US, divided yung opinion sa dalawang to. some like charla and mirna, some are just plain irritated by mirna. issue then yung subsequent interviews mirna gave when she alleged that Colin had threatened her and acted on there threats. what a low life talaga si Mirna and to think she is a lawyer.

most people dont like Colin kasi creepy ang dating nya. and in the next episode i think he will go to jail.

kung twins are cute pero maraming kabobohan yung ginawa nila. physically strong sila but i dont think they are using their brains much.

my bet is Chip and Kim.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Nice taxis:
    Tazania-Toyota Mark
    UAE-Toyota Camry Gracia, Toyota Camry JDM and Peugeot 406
    Off-road-GMC

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually USDM camry yung sa UAE

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    those who got stuck in the sand sure know how to bury themselves even deeper with the accelerator hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GMC Yukons pala hindi suburbans

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Amazing Race