New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First-year students at Med School were receiving their
    first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with
    the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, "In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the human
    body." For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.
    "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but
    eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead
    body and sucking on it.

When everyone had finished, the Professor looked at
    them and told them, "The
    second most important quality is observation.

I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index
    finger. Now learn to pay attention."

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    cool! hehehe lesson learned yan ah!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    actually pag andun kana sa situation na yun di kana mandidiri...i recalled na nahahawakan ko na yung pusa sa anatomy while studying tapos kumakain kami, late dent school,i was doing a denture case, kasi we need to submerge our hand in hot water to soften the material needed to take an impression for a mold of a patient without teeth,sa gutom din siguro, i ate fries na afterwards, naalala kona lang na hey i forgot to wash hands ata...last thing dati i must have injected myself with the needle containing anesthesia para sa patient, e siyempre pag andun kana sa situation nayun dapt dignified pa din, so i have a regular hepa screening, and test to validate my clean bill of health

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    eeeeew! yun kasi not paying attention

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    majoe eeeew, but thing of the past and part of learning na din yun

:lol: hahaha nice one.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kinwento din sa amin ang story na iyan nung first year ako. Pero hindi ko naman isasaksak ang daliri ko sa pwet ng cadaver. Hehehe.

Saka tataas talaga ang tolerance so sa mga kadiring bagay kapag nasa medicine ka. May bitbit pa kong mga snacks kapag nagkakalikot kami ng cadaver dati. Nakakagutom din kasi iyong 4 hours straight kang andun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hahaha.. that was funny! hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    aahahaha good one. :lol:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    it sounds more like an urban legend to me....
    stuck his finger on the corpse ass?
    1)may be possible but the dead guy is so damn stiff i doubt if he can open the butt crack

2)when i was still in med sch. we were advised to spray the cadaver with formalin after each session, dont tell me he would risk putting the finger that he stuck up on the dead guys ass on to his mouth (maybe he used the other hand hehehe) left for the ass and right hand on his mouth :P

the story was told to just to encourage the students
    but i guess your tolerance level to gross stuff would be elavated when continously exposed to such...

mukha kasing kahoy ang cadaver kasi dark brown na ang color nya and very stiff

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Med Students... Read... :D