New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    well, I don't think there's anyone stopping you to get out - unless you're a convicted criminal.

I have lived in the provinces too. I travel around because I do volunteer environmental work but I have yet to see the women you are talking about - or maybe it's because I was never really interested in the first place to actually take notice.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nagwawala ulit si Panday Jnr. kanina dahil sa bagong scandal na ito. Tinawag niyang "Pervert" at dapat tangalin ng lisensya yung doctor. Parang kaso ni Stephen Cheng sa Hong Kong...

Katrina Halili bares all about ***y video in emotional interview with Startalk: "Ako po yun!"
    the only reason I see why he's making a big fuss about the Hayden Kho's *** video is bec his mistress Ruffa Mae Quinto might also has a *** video with Hayden...

siguro nakiusap si Ruffa MAe sa kanya na unahan na niya before pa lumabas yun video niya...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's the clip of the said show...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Ehwom0y3M"]YouTube - Alec Baldwin "Mail order bride from the Phillippines" Joke causes uproar[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in a mail order bride, the foreigner actually marries the bride, unlike your father Bong, who just sired children with different women w/o marrying them...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Yes! Exactly. If you get to stay around a province like Bulacan long enough, you'll probably notice a lot of what I'm talking about. After more than 10 years of residence here at Plaridel, it sometimes gets more conspicuous over the years.

^
    I'm not trying to prove anybody wrong. I just desire change, I have to get real, and it can't be crab mentality that drives me to think the way I do. If I can think of our country as a good place to be in, then certainly there are my own preferences (and stereotypes) that come in; like a country without mail-order brides and/or b*tches or whatever relatively more politically correct term we can coin for that kind of a person. If we come to think of it, the US is no better place when it comes to hookers, and desiring change for our own means it doesn't count as something else. Seeing what's bad in something can lead to better results.

And I'm just sick of the country being something like this, that's all. But that doesn't mean that I have to leave like some suggest. Don't put me in the hot seat for speaking out my mind, please. I'm sharing my story, I don't have to prove myself right. This is my opinion, this is a forum, and this is the beauty of it. It's never anything personal across forumers. Got it? Peace.

non argumentum ad hominem.
    Last edited by roberto_minosa; May 19th, 2009 at 09:43 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nagwawala ulit si Panday Jnr. kanina dahil sa bagong scandal na ito. Tinawag niyang "Pervert" at dapat tangalin ng lisensya yung doctor. Parang kaso ni Stephen Cheng sa Hong Kong...

Katrina Halili bares all about ***y video in emotional interview with Startalk: "Ako po yun!"
    Dang it. That's a misleading headline. I was expecting something else.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Issue 1 baldwin - no issue with this one papansin lang si BONGoloid utak ipis naman mag comment, the filipinos are the ones to blame for this kasi were turning a blind eye on this problem eversince na kahit celebrity sa hollywood alam na merong filipina mail order brides sa net nakakahiya.

Issue 2 scandal - napaka hypocrite mo BONGoloid parang ikaw hindi manyakis.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i dunno what did alec do wrong here... first off, he is making a joke and even mentioned something bout russians, secondly, well there are Filipino mail order bride! bong needs a chill-pill. para sa akin, mas masahol pa yung pagthreaten nya ke alec, so much for being a 'respectable' senator. kala nya ata nasa shooting ng movie kaya ganun linya nya.

so sad lang din, kasi we cry foul of racial discrimination where in fact most Filipinos are more racists nga eh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by C#*RD View Post

Issue 2 scandal - napaka hypocrite mo BONGoloid parang ikaw hindi manyakis.
    baka inggit tong si Bong kasi gusto rin nya si katrina :D

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Again, for as long as the government is not doing something significant to alleviate the general situation here, driving our fellow Filipinos to leave the country and seek their luck somewhere else, we will always be targets to these types of attacks.

First, they have to realize that there are millions of Filipino adults without decent and profitable jobs now. They're saying otherwise. First thing that you need to do to solve a problem is to realize that you have a problem....

8000:borg1:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Alec Baldwin's "Filipino mail order bride" comment