New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here we go again.....and Senator Revilla was so mad that he threatened Baldwin with physical harm...hehehe

yun tatay mo Bong, 81 yata ang anak..ano masasabi mo doon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    here we go again.....and Senator Revilla was so mad that he threatened Baldwin with physical harm...hehehe

yun tatay mo Bong, 81 yata ang anak..ano masasabi mo doon?
    Just shows money (even lots of it) can't buy class. :war:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Considering how fiery Baldwin's temper is, he may just take up Revilla's challenge (East meets West II).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Well, Bong Revilla has to find something to do while he's in the Senate. He might be getting a bit bored doing nothing.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nagwawala ulit si Panday Jnr. kanina dahil sa bagong scandal na ito. Tinawag niyang "Pervert" at dapat tangalin ng lisensya yung doctor. Parang kaso ni Stephen Cheng sa Hong Kong...

Katrina Halili bares all about ***y video in emotional interview with Startalk: "Ako po yun!"

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano ba exactly sinabi? Besides, Filipina Mail-Order bride is a reality so this should not be a big deal at all.

I wrote a paper about it many years ago back in college... not knowing my own teacher is married to a foreigner Being a freshie at a liberal public school, I was idealistic and frank both in my verbal and written words.

My view about it is simple. Ambitious but poverty-stricken filipina women wanting to get rich quickly by preying on gullible foreigners.

Needless to say, she gave me a really really hard time, gave me a 4.0! A week before I was to take a make-up exam (to at least make it a 3.0), She and her whole family died in a plane crash down south. I have already forgotten her name, but memories of our debates never fail to amuse me. I'm not sure if she still hangs around the faculty building though.... but I sure hope she rests in peace together with her husband and sons.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Uh-oh! Here we go again.... Manonood na lang ako and laugh at the politicians trying to make a scene. Malapit na elections!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Ano ba exactly sinabi? Besides, Filipina Mail-Order bride is a reality so this should not be a big deal at all.
    Yeah. Just like the British show that made a joke about "that horny Filipina maid"; not to mention the Nicole and Daniel drama. We export so much b*tches.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yung Nicole and Daniel issue, I can't really give an accurate opinion on it. Legally, circumstances surrounding the incident shows that there is a high probability she was raped. Since I never sleep with drunk girls, I don't look at Smith as respectable boy. He's a sleazy dog.

The fact alone that she was so drunk that she was carried out of the bar already shows the fact there was no way she could have given her consent to the act. *** without consent is rape. Having *** with drunk women is rape.

Besides, let's face it, our govt is a puppet of the US Govt. Only an idiot wouldn't see that there were forces behind the alleged recanting of Nicole (the document came from the law firm who also employs Smith's lawyer - talk about reliability). Add to that our Corrupt justice system. I have very close friends who are lawyers from big shot law firms who tell me it's so frustrating to practice law here because there is NO justice in the country. You need to pay even if you're on the right side just to assure the favor of the corrupt judge who are mostly for sale. With huge funds of the US military, how hard is it to slap the judges with 1 million dollars each to forsake someone they don't even know personally??

There is a long list of rape cases by the US Military based in other countries. This is what Filipino US dogs fail to see. Coupled with crab mentality of Filipinos, it's easy to brand a fellow countryman as a bitch for being a victim.
    Last edited by Horsepower; May 19th, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Well...if we talk about drunk girls...that's another story. It actually changes the whole scenario. If they took that and Nicole's history into account, we wouldn't have had this much commotion today.

If you happen to live in a province (where most are poor there's not much to do) like I do, you'll see what kind of women we have here. The practice is much more evident here. They just wait for some rich bozo/foreigner, open their legs wide.................and get married. Same story for the hopeless Filipina everywhere else. Google "Filipina" and see what pops up.>>> http://www.google.com.ph/search?rlz=...F-8&q=filipina

I just saw TV Patrol's report on the issue, and there's really nothing wrong with what A. Baldwin said. There's no harm in telling the truth. Politicians ought to do something else more important than ranting.

I'm getting more sick of this country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Alec Baldwin's "Filipino mail order bride" comment