New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    According to James Mananghaya of Philippine Star-

This 'Mutiny' has the full backing of no less than the chief of staff of the AFP, primarily for the reason that it was "plotted" by some of his trusted men.
    Last Friday night(14Sept. 2007), AFP chief Gen. Hermogenes Esperon was guest of honor and speaker during the grand launching of 'Mutiny' , an advocacy bar and restaurant along Macapagal Blvd. in Paranaque City that is owned by military officers and some civilian friends.
    "If this was a real mutiny, it could have been successful because it has the support of the chief of staff of the AFP.
    This is the kind of Mutiny that needs a priest for blessings, a band for entertainment, and ribbon cutting on its openning day" Esperon said in jest during his speech.
    "Now if you are going to ask me if there is Mutiny, I'd say yes there is, but Mutiny that I know is a bar and restaurant where we can relax and enjoy". Esperon said of the restobar, which is decorated with Military-related memorabilia, including pictures and treasured personal belongings of the "Co-Plotters".
    To symbolize his all out support to the undertaking, Esperon and his aides even came in wearing a "Mutiny shirt".
    One of the menu that is named after military units is their pork 'sisig' which they named "Sizzler Alpha".
    Their cocktail drinks are named after Military decorations, such as Medal of Valor, Wounded Personnel Medal and the Gold Cross, each having a unique kick.

Ok ito a

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kala ko mutiny na talaga ng mga kawal.

si esperon talaga may pagkahilig din sa publicity.dapat dyan sagutin muna nya yong mga marines na natigok sa kapalpakan nila!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bwisit!!! Bad post! Kala ko coup d' etat na!

Mukhang astig i-try ang "sizzler alpha"....

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    motion to ban :banned:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kala ko rin may coup nung nabasa ko title e Masubok nga sa Mutiny

AFP Chief backs 'Mutiny'!