New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes

i didnt know na uso na pala ang nakawan ng gulong??
    sir snake eyes ,tagal na uso ang nakawan ng gulong kaya lang mas madalas ang kinukuha ay mga spare tire or depende lang sa lugar mas madami kasi jeepney at ownertype jeep sa lugar namin

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Call ako dyan sa Tsikot 911. Maganda yan. I remember one time yung officemate ko nasiraan sa SLEX. Member sya ng WHEELERS CLUB. Hahatakin na dapat sya ng Toll Towing Service pero dumating yung Tow Truck ng WHEELERS. Ayos ito. Magkakaroon ng Tsikot Road Assistance Program. Malapit na ang Holy Week timing na timing ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    this thread saved me from a possible accident...

the carwash boy noticed na kakaiba ang tindig ng front tire ko --- bigla ko naalala ang thread na ito... maluwag na talaga mga lug nuts
    Bossing buti at napansin agad yung front tire mo. Ako nun talaga di ko nakita kasi medyo madilim pa at nakaugalian ko na i check lang kung flat ang mga gulong at hindi kung maluwag ang mga nuts/locks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    got the text of Jon din...

grabe nagulat ako.. ngayon ko lang nabasa yung buong pangyayari.. good thing ay walang nasaktan kundi bulsa mo lang...

ingat ingat nalang din tayong ibang mga tsikoteers.. Medyo guilty ako kasi paminsan hindi ko na rin nachecheck yung gulong ko pag umaga at nagmamadali akong umalis..

Lesson learned for me..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I had the same experience last May 2005. I bought new magwheels from Rota direct from their factory and was having them mounted in a shop near Kanlaon. They were recomended because they were doing wheel mounting using machines. However, the operators were careless and they ended up scratching the rims of both the new and old mags i had. Had a big fight with them, the owner told me it was not the fault of their company and i had to settle things with the employee.
    But aside from that, i found out that they failed to tighten the lugnuts correctly. I was driving along commonwealth when i heard a clacking sound on my front wheel. I even stopped at Toyota commonwealth for them to check the wheels. When they found nothing wrong, I went home and tried to see what could be causing the sound. As a last resort, I tried turning the lugnuts. Sure enough, they were loose enough to be removed by hand. Always have your lug nuts attach using a wrench rather than use a machine.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Accident this morning