Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had a feeling awhile ago about where this thread was heading :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i had a feeling awhile ago about where this thread was heading :hysterical:
    Well, it all boils down to oil. Personally, the sooner an alternate power source is found, the better.

As for being safe........ If it's my time to die, then it's my time. But I go where I need to go.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    George W. Bush on Faith

On God, War, and Freedom
    "Freedom is on the march in this world. I believe everybody in the Middle East desires to live in freedom. I believe women in the Middle East want to live in a free society. I believe mothers and fathers want to raise their children in a free and peaceful world. I believe all these things, because freedom is not America's gift to the world, freedom is the almighty God's gift to each man and woman in this world."
    --Speech in Pennsylvania, October 22, 2004

To impose Western Faith and Idealogy is the Answer to Arab inequality and tyranny...duhhh.
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 12th, 2006 at 09:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For as long as "men are like boys, playing with bombs,- like kids playing with toys".... We are not safe!

The threat to humanity still is hanging by a thread...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    it has made traveling soooo difficult

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    bakit kaya si osama who's an arab billionaire is not the one who is helping his arab palestinian friends?
    No - Osama is not helping them.

why, because he doesn't give a damn. instead he's totally focused on using all his resources to eliminate americans, including innocent women and chidren.
    But bombing innocent Arabs will not help either.

granted that the u.s. pours billions of dollars in palestine, are you sure osama won't attack again if given the opportunity?
    Absolutely not. He will continue his activities. But will allowing Israel to bomb civilians and civilian infrastructure help deal with Osama and lunatics like him? Or will it just create more hatred because of all the innocents killed? You think about that...

hey, the u.s. is dealing with a lunatic fanatic here whose sole purpose in life is to eradicate americans from the face of the earth, no matter what.
    Agreed -- Osama is a lunatic. But Bush is acting almost the same way.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    i will give some brief explanations why i don't call those muslims/islams
    terrorists.
    i don't call those terrorist(terrorists) for nothing. simply put, those
    people are "anti american gov't and their allies".those msulims/islams are
    figthing for a cause. america has brain washed the world that those
    muslims/islams are terrorists, but the fact they are only "anti american
    gov't and their allies". di naman lahat inaatake ng the muslims/islams,
    who are not associated with america and it's allies. people don't
    really have DEEP understanding about these muslim/islam people, or
    those so called terrorists (that the u.s. are branding)

america is monopolizing the whole world especially the muslims/islams
    and arab countries(their oils mainly). there are muslims/islams and arabians
    who are Not favor on us policies and their 'occupations on their
    own turfs '.

just because usa says, those muslims are terrorists, but
    to WHO? yes, ONLY to usa, and their allies who allinged with the
    usa only.

usa is the one who is pulling the punches to muslim/islam people,
    first and these muslims people can't confront usa face to face. that
    is why these muslims are retaliating secretely inside the us.

the scenario is like this: america the big guy=i can punch anybody
    on the nose if i wanted to.
    muslims/islamic/arabia/iraq/iran/korea= small people getting beaten up/ or taken advantaged off. these people cannot confront usa face to face.
    the result they fight behind you, they stab you from behind.

einstein said: "For there is action, there is EQUAL or NEGATIVE
    reactions"
    Uhm... terrorism is despicable, whatever its motive. And, according to these terrorists, anyone who isn't with them is against them..., which is how they can kill anyone, even other muslims, who are not part of their cause.

I should know. We have a muslim friend who was kidnapped for money three times before he got fed up and emigrated to Luzon. So who are they fighting for, again?

Granted, the US has been callous in its dealings with Arabs, but that doesn't give the extremists a right to attack everyone willy nilly.

Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    You know, the Arabs are getting rich as well. Are you sure the people of Saudi Arabia would agree that their oil 'is supposedly for the world'?

When one exchanges technology (as in Saudi ARAMCO), one does expect to be paid for it. Make a good guess what ARAMCO means...

To proactively stop this American exploitation, I guess that leaves just one oil company among the Big 3 for you to buy your gas from... Shell. Oops! Shell is part British! Ally of America! Guess that leaves the 'New Players,' but then, gotta find out where that fuel came from...

The production of gas guzzlers is more a cost-cutting issue (less R&D) than a world-domination one. :bwahaha:
    That's something people often fail to understand. Americans buy gas guzzlers because gas is cheap in the US, and their relatively crude SUVs and trucks are cheap to make and sell compared to monocoque framed cars and crossovers. Of course, that's changing now, as more and more Americans are buying small cars. RE: relatively crude meaning a typical big three SUV uses a lot of old-school (albeit refined) technology.

If you study the economics of oil, it is neither American, Arab, nor Eskimo who is the root of the current supply crisis. It is merely an inability to cope with demand. New refineries do take more than one or two years to get onstream.
    Isn't it the Chinese?

You know, before the remote-controlled bombs started killing, there was the small matter of a demolished New York office complex...

If, however, you are implying of bombing by proxy via Israel... then take note of this: the Palestinian Authority refuses to take the responsibility of preventing bombers from crossing over to Israel. Neither do they prosecute any of those identified to have abetted these individuals.

The Israelis aren't saints... but then again, it's hard to be one if you're not given a fair chance...

Ahh, the American government's motives may be in question... but does the Iraqi majority feel raped? Take note that the insurgency failed in its greatest chance to show it has the support of the people: a failure of elections. Iraqis of all creeds (yes, even Sunnis) braved the violence and voted in a proper government.

If Iraqis did feel raped, they would not have voted. They would, instead, have rebelled further. Do not say it is because the Iraqis fear America. Vietnam is the perfect example of the possibility of a united people defeating a far superior foe.

We should credit the Iraqis with the dignity and respect they so rightly deserve, rather than twist their plight to our convenience. Frankly, your opinion that Americans deserve to die in Iraq reveals a deficient understanding of the word 'civilization.'

This is plausible. But do recognize this: all wars are over money and power. Even Custer's Last Stand was about money.

Now, the following is purely my opinion. Iraq was simply national interest, whatever that may be... be it democracy, money, or both. America is no saint and not absolved of the taint of war.

However, to say that America is the root cause of all this evil... this is unfair. The US government, at worst, saw an opening and went for the basket... offensive fouls be damned.
    I have been harshly critical of the US over the Iraqi invasion, but to say that the guy they kicked out wasn't pure evil is kind of unfair.
    Last edited by niky; September 12th, 2006 at 04:15 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
5 years after 9/11...ARE WE SAFE?