New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If you were offered a million dollars a day to do something of your choice what would you do? Okay, walang xxx dito ha, baka may manga batang na nonood

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    If you were offered a million dollars a day to do something of your choice what would you do? Okay, walang xxx dito ha, baka may manga batang na nonood

I would volunteer to build better schools, feed the hungry, give scholarships, build cheap homes for the homeless, build more hospitals, build more family oriented-parks, build free rehabilitation centers for drug-dependents, free health insurance to the needy, build better roads, build better drainage system, build a good water supply system to the communities, give better mass-transportation and an efficient waste-disposal system.

I will also open more industrial zones and produce more jobs. I will buy franchises from fast food restaurants, pizza restaurants, etc and only hire people who are in their 50's (and up) and those who are disabled - that way, everyone has a chance to work and make a living.

I will sponsor all the maids/DH and pay for their college. As long as they pass their courses, they're in.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I almost forgot.....we need to have some fun too...

to all the car fanatics....i wanna help minimize illegal street racing by developing and building a free drag racing course and track.....free to anyone with a DL, a car and valid insurance.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Man shaq, I think you should run for president! I think tsikoters would definitely vote for you, especially if you add free gass

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Man shaq, I think you should run for president! I think tsikoters would definitely vote for you, especially if you add free gass

Hhahaha...nah..i'd rather have that $1M-a-day dream job...LOLz...

What's yours? You started this thread...heheheh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    $1M a day?

I would use the money to build a corporation to finance SMEs & as a venture capitalist.
    I believe that doling out help isn't enough for our country and that this will have a trickle down effect which will ultimately improve the living standards & outlook in life of other people.

I won't offer scholarships... but offer a study now & pay later scheme. So that the money going back will help finance the education of other future students and that they will learn to value money early in their careers (instead of wasting it on non-essential things like fancy mobile phones).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    if i can get 1 million a day job, i will be the president and clean the mess we have here in the Philippines. Then portion of my money will be used to finance transportation, housing, education and health care. (hay.wishful thinking)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ill buy a place in boracay, create a cheap space for everyone to stay. compared to fridays? i will do more... i assure them of coming back and never mentioning no other place like mine.

by the way, im planning to buy the vacant lot beside friday - anyone interested? hehehehe

i'll be there every month to check on..... you know who....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i will build a foundation and create livelihood projects...

siyempre enjoyin ko rin yung matitirang pera...give and take lang iyan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i will build a home for the streetchildren and comeup with a foundation for the poor. i will donate part of it to my community para makapag-outreach pa kami ng malayo-layo. i might not be using the money for myself since bigay lang sya (unless gipit na talaga ako).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2nd Career: