New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i will have taken over ninong Hugh Hefner's entertainment empire and mansion, and will continue his legacy of providing tasteful entertainment, excellent political and social discourse, and good fashion sense to the world.

i will also take my responsibility seriously of holding the mansion parties that are so important to the legacy, and selecting/dating the playmates to make sure that they are of sufficient quality to please tsikoteers and the rest of the world.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sana hindi na ko nakabaon sa utang...
    at ako na ang nagpapautang...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    and hopefully by that time we will know what the hell is Victoria's Secret!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sana I'd be touring the world with a car...
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sana me and my whole family are still alive, healthy, and in relative comfort. Mababaw lang kaligayahan ko eh.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Meron na akong sariling death squad.

Mayor na ako sa amin at lahat ng mga drug pusher at criminal sa amin dedbol na.

Shempre sa sobrang linis mag trabaho ng death squad ko, hindi ako matuturo sa mga pagtumba.

Luluwag ang mga kulungan.

Malamang may bullet proof na akong mga SUV proteksyon ko sa mga nababangga ko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20 years.... too far of, i would say. i usually spend my personal planning for 5 years only. and aside from that, i live from day to day dahil tomorrow, who knows, i could be dead already...

but going back to the question, 20 years.....

a) my son is 27 years old already. can be married na, and has his own kids na. i really don't know his plans. he can be a lawyer, a doctor or owns his own "body kits and auto accessories shop".

b) i am almost 60 years old that time. probably balding, probably not. but i am sure that i may have gray hairs then. i could be 30 pounds heavier compared to now. but one thing's sure. i am probably retired then, for i plan to retire within the next 10 years. siguro, aside from managing my own business by then, i would spend 70% of my time playing golf.

c) my wife, would be sagging by then. hehehehehe. or she can also be 30 pounds heavier than now.

d) my parents would not be around then....for if they are, they would be more than 100 years old already..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    62 na ako nun.
    dasal ko na lang sana wala akong sakit at nakakapag-maneho pa ng tsikot?
    magkano kaya ang gas 20 years from now? hehehe....

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    maybe i'm in my hometown with small coconut farms and do some farming .

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe i'll be conquering Palnet mercury then...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
20yrs from now,