New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    how do you forsee yourself??

as a starter,

i'll be living a life with my family and guiding my kids towards a succesful life and enjoying the fruits of labor and savoring every bit of it.and syempre pa, don sa dream ko na small farm.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My girl will be a famous scientist/writer/racing driver/martial artist/whatever.

And I'll be the dad behind her success. :lol:

But seriously... living the family life... warm and comfortable, raising goats and coconuts on a deserted island somewhere while the rest of the world smolders in radioactive ruin...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I will be Boss Flagg, owner of Flagg Pictures. Madalas laman ako ng mga tabloid because of my personally-conducted auditions.

Magla-launch ako ng multi-billion peso super roadshow presentation: "Patikim ng Halimuyak ng Pinya ni Ligaya na Siyang Tawag Mo Sa Akin".

May magdedemanda sa akin na Flagg Baby... pero wala mangyari dun.

Niky, since you're 40% ghey, pwede ka na mag-apply sa akin... talent scout.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Kids should be on their own, me and the wife should be enjoying the fruits of our labor. I wonder how cars would look like 20 yrs from now. In any case, I will start saving now so I could afford one....20 yrs from now.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'll be enjoying the fruits of my labor hopefully. By that time may cure na siguro sa baldness aside from transplants.......at last magkakabuhok na uli ako!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Siguro naman by that time makakabili nako ng Hummer!

Like this...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hmmm..bale 40+ na ako nun..

Well, siguro naman may asawa na ako nun at sana eh twins ang anak namin. Kung hindi okay lang gift parin un. Malamang ang anak namin eh teenage years na nakow masakit na sa ulo..hehehe..I just want a simple and happy family life. Hopefully eh presentable parin ako kahit na matanda na..hehehe.para ang asawa ko eh hindi maakit sa iba..diba?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    jetsetter na ako

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    successful CEO of a corporation with 1000 plus employees!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I will be the richest tsikoteer. Married with 4 kids.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
20yrs from now,